No Original Games!

Get help, info, news and advice about the Transport Tycoon Deluxe patch.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

joebobaggins
Engineer
Engineer

No Original Games!

Post by joebobaggins »

How come on the XP version, when you click on new game there are no original games? It only says 'Generate Random New Game', I want to play an original level!

Can anyone help?
Cheers,
Joe (:
Lakie
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Re: No Original Games!

Post by Lakie »

Are you sure that you have copied the correct files from the cd, the .sv0 files are the ones you will want to have copied for the scenarios.
(Obviously, if you are using OpenTTD, you'll need to download their pack for it).

~ Lakie
TTDpatch Developer 2005 - 2010 ~ It all started because of shortened vehicle not loading correctly, now look where I've gone with it!
Grfs coded ~ Finnish Train Set (Teaser) | Bm73 (Release 3) | Emu 680 (Release 3)| Glass Station (Release 1) | UK Roadset (Version 1.1a) | New Water Coasts (Version 7)
Pikka: "Lakie's a good coder, but before he'll add any feature to TTDP you have to convince him that you're not going to use it to destroy the world as we know it."
leno4
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: No Original Games!

Post by leno4 »

joebobaggins wrote:How come on the XP version, when you click on new game there are no original games? It only says 'Generate Random New Game', I want to play an original level!

Can anyone help?
Cheers,
Joe (:
Please next time right in normall size.
Playing TTDPatch should come with all the original games. I quite like the game MegaRail :P

Return to “General TTDPatch”