RailVehMenu: Reverse the front and partly refit in depot

Get help, info, news and advice about the Transport Tycoon Deluxe patch.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

michael blunck
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: RailVehMenu: Reverse the front and partly refit in depot

Post by michael blunck »

wallyweb wrote:[...] in many of the other sets I've used, box cars are refitable to most available cargoes
Well, yes. As mentioned in that other thread, transporting grain in box cars seems to be something like a US-Canadian habit, but is completely unknown over here, except for sacked grain, which makes not much sense because we´re able to transport it in open cars as bulk. (Nice long sentence, I could make it even longer ... 8) )

Being on box cars, I could take a look into my wagon list, especially for some of those ECS goods.

regards
Michael
PikkaBird
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

Post by PikkaBird »

wallyweb wrote:It would be even better if the coders could be given something to hook onto so that they can compensate for the alignment issues.
Coders can already compensate for the alignment issues. There's no difference, codewise, between the alignment of a loco and a wagon.

That said, I could really do without having to double the sprite count for every shortened wagon in NARS - we're pushing the limit as it is. Can we have a disallow reversing callback (or prop 27 flag, even), please?

Edit: actually, I guess I can just use a special sprite and a stop/start check, no wukkas. :)
PikkaBird
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

Post by PikkaBird »

Oskar;

Plz to run callback 36 on the entire train after reversing a vehicle.

(And while you're at it, can we have callbacks 11 and 36 run on every vehicle in the depot, and all the graphics refreshed, whenever a new vehicle is built?)
Lakie
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by Lakie »

But which vars of Callback 36 though?
After all the callback is merely a method which fetches data based on a variable.

~ Lakie
TTDpatch Developer 2005 - 2010 ~ It all started because of shortened vehicle not loading correctly, now look where I've gone with it!
Grfs coded ~ Finnish Train Set (Teaser) | Bm73 (Release 3) | Emu 680 (Release 3)| Glass Station (Release 1) | UK Roadset (Version 1.1a) | New Water Coasts (Version 7)
Pikka: "Lakie's a good coder, but before he'll add any feature to TTDP you have to convince him that you're not going to use it to destroy the world as we know it."
PikkaBird
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

Post by PikkaBird »

Lakie, did you get anywhere with this (36 for 25 on the vehicle that is flipped)?
Lakie
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by Lakie »

Unfortunately not, I've been busy with my coursework.

~ Lakie
TTDpatch Developer 2005 - 2010 ~ It all started because of shortened vehicle not loading correctly, now look where I've gone with it!
Grfs coded ~ Finnish Train Set (Teaser) | Bm73 (Release 3) | Emu 680 (Release 3)| Glass Station (Release 1) | UK Roadset (Version 1.1a) | New Water Coasts (Version 7)
Pikka: "Lakie's a good coder, but before he'll add any feature to TTDP you have to convince him that you're not going to use it to destroy the world as we know it."

Return to “General TTDPatch”