different Station-place-Window

Get help, info, news and advice about the Transport Tycoon Deluxe patch.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

MeisterBade
Engineer
Engineer

different Station-place-Window

Post by MeisterBade »

Greets,
A Few month ago I had my TTDX running with everything I wanted. After big Crash of System I´m searching for the tool, that open small additional window, when click on the Station Icon. this stand still, and you could make your choice(which station to build and add. the signals) in "break"modus. But can`t find this silly thing. The other menue is to complicated for me :oops:
Thx
Dave

Re: different Station-place-Window

Post by Dave »

TTDP or OTTD?

Also, please try to explain your problem without the help of a free translator. You're probably easier to understand than the translator is. "Break" modus? What on earth is that?
Official TT-Dave Fan Club

Dave's Screenshot Thread! - Albion: A fictional Britain
Flickr

Why be a song when you can be a symphony? r is a...
Rob
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Rob »

I think he gets the Locomotion construction window in stead of the original one.

MeisterBade, while clicking on the train-build icon hold the CTRL-key pressed, that should give you back the original construction menu.
To get that back as default set : "locomotiongui off" in your ttdpatch.cfg file
Wie zich gelukkig voelt met het geluk van anderen, bezit een rijkdom zonder grenzen. (F.Daels)
Still the best OS around
aahz77
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by aahz77 »

Dave Worley wrote:"Break" modus? What on earth is that?
Maybe he's referring to the game being paused? I assume MeisterBade is German - and "Pause" (the noun) in German can be translated into "break" as in "have a break".
One after one, by the star-dogged Moon,
Too quick for groan or sigh,
Each turned his face with a ghastly pang,
And cursed me with his eye.

-- Samuel T. Coleridge, The Rime of the Ancient Mariner
michael blunck
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by michael blunck »

Dave Worley wrote:please try to explain your problem without the help of a free translator.
Slightly OT, anyway, but why do you think he´s using a translator? I don´t think so? And what is a "free translator"? Are there any which aren´t "free"? And what does mean "free" in that context? Some free questions ... :P

regards
Michael
Dave

Post by Dave »

michael blunck wrote:
Dave Worley wrote:please try to explain your problem without the help of a free translator.
Slightly OT, anyway, but why do you think he´s using a translator? I don´t think so? And what is a "free translator"?
Well Michael, if you can tell me the definition of "modus" and its relevance to what this person is trying to say, I might be convinced to reconsider.

Similarly, if you read the grammar, it reads like something does when you put it into translators. The grammar is all skewed.

In this case I refer to a free translator where free is as in free beer. For example: http://www.freetranslation.com/

Flickr

FooBar
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by FooBar »

Dave Worley wrote:For example: http://www.freetranslation.com/
I just translated the original message to proper Dutch and fed it to that online translator. The results are even worse:
Hello, my TTDX A few month ago walked on it and to it with everything. After a large system crash, I am on missing to the program, with which you open can a small extra window, as soon as you click on the stations icon. This wanted to stand and you could your choice make (which station you want build and signal add) in the "pause" position. I cannot find this mad thing. The other menu is too complicated for me. Thanks
Personally, I really doubt MeisterBade used such a tool. An online translator also doesn't make errors like "menue" instead of "menu", "to" instead of "too" or "thx" instead of "thanks" (although "choice" is spelled correctly).

Anyways, let's all have a laugh at my free translation above and get back on topic as soon as MeisterBade comes up with an explanation on what window he's referring to.
michael blunck
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by michael blunck »

Dave Worley wrote:Well Michael, if you can tell me the definition of "modus" and its relevance to what this person is trying to say, I might be convinced to reconsider.
Well, let´s try then.

I fed the (german) word "modus" into your "free translator" (http://www.freetranslation.com/) and it came up with "mode".

Convinced? :P

I´ve seen all too many automatic translations and I´m sure the OP´s post isn´t generated by one of those most well-known "translators".

regards
Michael
Dave

Post by Dave »

I stand corrected.

*Dougal*

Flickr

Return to “General TTDPatch”