I have 2 questions....

Get help, info, news and advice about the Transport Tycoon Deluxe patch.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

HeavenLastHope
Engineer
Engineer

I have 2 questions....

Post by HeavenLastHope »

I've been playing for a while, Girlfriend's grandpa got me hooked >.<;;.......anyways...on with the questions

1.) I've been wanted to play online, but i haven't been able to find any game servers.....help....

2.) This one has been bugging me for a long time......I've seen the computer (on single player) able to make 2 engines on one train unit.....but it blows me away how you do it....its not in the manual...so i don't know how...can someone please tell me??

EDIT; ugg....well i feel stupid now...i figured out the train issue..... :| .....but i still would like my 1st question answered...if its possible
HowDoIDoIt.PNG
HowDoIDoIt.PNG (107.97 KiB) Viewed 4203 times
WWTBAM

Re: I have 2 questions....

Post by WWTBAM »

1) there are no mp servers, you have to manually find someone to play or use openttd for mp.
2)Do you mean when a train in the buy menu has two heads or if the train is single headed in the buy menu and you want to create a second head?
Formerly known as r0b0t_b0y2003, robotboy, roboboy and beclawat. The best place to get the most recent nightly builds of TTDPatch is: http://roboboy.users.tt-forums.net/TTDPatch/nightlies/
HeavenLastHope
Engineer
Engineer

Post by HeavenLastHope »

what i ment was it having two heads...but i found it out just now >.<;;.....Hold Ctrl and Press Build....silly me >.<;;

how do i use openTTD to find Mp???

EDIT:....gosh I'm making allot of edits....anyways...had another duh moment, I'm not using OpenTTD....using only TTD Patch :roll: .....but answer if you feel like it...would be sorta nice to know ahead of times
richk67
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by richk67 »

OpenTTD has multiplayer built in, and will show you a list of available servers. There are usually dozens of servers running at any time, all across the world, so you can pick one that suits you best.
OTTD NewGRF_ports. Add an airport design via newgrf.Superceded by Yexo's NewGrf Airports 2
Want to organise your trains? Try Routemarkers.
--- ==== --- === --- === ---
Firework Photography
WWTBAM

Post by WWTBAM »

You have to install openttd as a separate program.
Formerly known as r0b0t_b0y2003, robotboy, roboboy and beclawat. The best place to get the most recent nightly builds of TTDPatch is: http://roboboy.users.tt-forums.net/TTDPatch/nightlies/
HeavenLastHope
Engineer
Engineer

Post by HeavenLastHope »

richk67 wrote:OpenTTD has multiplayer built in, and will show you a list of available servers. There are usually dozens of servers running at any time, all across the world, so you can pick one that suits you best.
Oh! :shock: thats cool....I'll have to download it then heh! :D
robotboy wrote:You have to install openttd as a separate program.
oh ok, thanks for the info. :D
athanasios
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by athanasios »

Just keep in mind that they run various releases of OpenTTD. Your release should match those* and you must have the new grfs they use (some do not use any new grfs though.)
* So be prepared to have a couple of different OpenTTD installations. :mrgreen:
http://members.fortunecity.com/gamesart
"If no one is a fool I am also a fool." -The TTD maniac.

I prefer to be contacted through PMs. Thanks.

Return to “General TTDPatch”