Trams! (Work In Progress)

Get help, info, news and advice about the Transport Tycoon Deluxe patch.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

Gondrong
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Gondrong »

Where do I get the file to make tram available in my game?
Ameecher
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Ameecher »

Read the second half of the previous page, that should help.
dfai
Engineer
Engineer

Post by dfai »

Hi, just downloaded the latest patch from the Nr-TTD website, and I downloaded the German Tram Set as well. I can build all the infrastructure for trams fine, including depots, but when I try to buy a tram, there are no tram vehicles available. How do I get them? (I've had a look at the config, but without any luck).
stevenh
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by stevenh »

What year are you in? You might have started the game too early.
You can either edit your config and set the default start year higher or place a sign and type in "cht: year 1950"
And please make sure you have your newgrfw.cfg configured correctly.
dfai
Engineer
Engineer

Post by dfai »

Year, wasn't the problem, newgrf config was. Thanks for your help, it's running fine now.
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Re:

Post by SimYouLater »

PikkaBird wrote: 05 Feb 2007 08:18 Following complaints that trams seem to be out of scale with trains, here is a tramtrack grf with "standard gauge" tracks, the same as the railway.

It also has no poles supporting the wires, to reduce visual clutter.

windows grf
dos grf
Would it be possible to get the NML source for this? Thanks.

EDIT: 2007? Wow. I understand if it's been so long that you no longer have the source.
Licenses for my work...
You automatically have my permission to re-license graphics or code by me if needed for use in any project that is not GPL v2, on the condition that if you release any derivatives of my graphics they're automatically considered as ALSO GPL v2 (code may remain unreleased, but please do provide it) and carry this provision in GPL v2 uses.
Please ask someone in-the-know to be sure that the graphics are done by me. Especially TTD-Scale, long story.
krtaylor
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Trams! (Work In Progress)

Post by krtaylor »

It still would be nice if we were able to have a fully-completed tram set though. The game isn't dead yet!
Development Projects Site:
http://www.as-st.com/ttd
Japan, American Transition, Planeset, and Project Generic Stations available there
kamnet

Re: Re:

Post by kamnet »

SimYouLater wrote: 14 Oct 2019 15:51 Would it be possible to get the NML source for this? Thanks.
EDIT: 2007? Wow. I understand if it's been so long that you no longer have the source.
It will not be possible to get the NML source, since NML did not exist in 2007. If the source code is available, it will be NFO. Whether any of that is actually commented is another issue altogether. If it is not available, then you'll need to use GRFCodec to decompile it.

Return to “General TTDPatch”