TTDX operating under windows XP

Get help, info, news and advice about the Transport Tycoon Deluxe patch.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

StephenBain
Engineer
Engineer

TTDX operating under windows XP

Post by StephenBain »

I have really missed playing the game since upgrading to Windows XP. I have read about most of the patches but have not been able to make any sense out of my failures to be able to play. Any help would be greatly appreiciated
Rob
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Rob »

Have a look here.
Wie zich gelukkig voelt met het geluk van anderen, bezit een rijkdom zonder grenzen. (F.Daels)
Still the best OS around
SuperTycoon
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Re: TTDX operating under windows XP

Post by SuperTycoon »

StephenBain wrote:patches
breaks down and cries - why is there this misconception - there is only one patch!
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by DaleStan »

SuperTycoon, I think "the patches" means these 105 things.

Stephen: Make sure you have the Windows version of TTD (look for GameGFX.exe, *not* TTDLX.EXE nor TYCOOON.EXE) and the Windows version of TTDPatch (ttdpatchw.exe, *not* ttdpatch.exe)

Next check to see if ttdpatch.cfg exists in the TTD directory (default is C:\MPS\TTWin95). If it doesn't, get to a command prompt and run "ttdpatchw -!T- -a -W ttdpatch.cfg".
To get a good answer, ask a Smart Question. Similarly, if you want a bug fixed, write a Useful Bug Report. No TTDPatch crashlog? Then follow directions.
Projects: NFORenum (download) | PlaneSet (Website) | grfcodec (download) | grfdebug.log parser

Return to “General TTDPatch”