Stupid Question...

Old messages from the Transport Tycoon forum at owenrudge.net.
Rectum maximus

Stupid Question...

Post by Rectum maximus »

:oops: Ehh if you read this txt you will think that im oretty stuoid.. cause the qúestion im going to ask is pretty stupid... oil wells goes to oil refinery and the refinery makes goods.. and the goods goes to??... i dont know... and i have tried delivering it to towns and other fabrix... but it dosent seem to work. or with other words it dosent work...

Re: Stupid Question...

Post by Guest »

[quote="Rectum maximus"]:oops: Ehh if you read this txt you will think that im pretty stupid.. cause the qúestion im going to ask is pretty stupid... oil wells goes to oil refinery and the refinery makes goods.. and the goods goes to??... i dont know... and i have tried delivering it to towns and other fabrix... but it dosent seem to work. or with other words it dosent work... so plz help the stupid man out here:)

Post by Guest »

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:.
dont mind the to posts under the topic... im just crapping it all up... when i tried to alter my questin :(
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

The goods should go to towns. However, towns have to be usually at least a population of 800 or so - early on in the game, very few (if any) towns will accept goods.
DARREN ...LEEDS UK

Post by DARREN ...LEEDS UK »

IF YOU SEE A LIKELY TOWN FOR THE GOODS THEN SELECT TO BUILD A STATION OR DEPOT AND MOVE IT OVER THE TOWN AND IT TELLS YOU AT EACH LOCATION WHAT THE STATION/DEPOT WILL ACCEPT.YOU MAY THEN HAVE TO DEMOLISH SOME BUILDINGS TO PLACE YOUR STATION/DEPOT BUT IT SHOULD THEN BE OK FOR GOODS.
spaceman-spiff
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by spaceman-spiff »

this is my two cents about goods stations: i use my mouse pointer over a town to see where it will accept goods, once i know that i first create my station, then i rename it , i add goods to the name off the station, later when the economy changes i can quickly spot whether my station doesn't accept goods anymore !
it is always near the center of a town, so a ro-ro station is not available, i use a first in first out station, i can send an e-mail to explain this !

the most annoying thing about goods is that a station can accept them and then suddenly don't , so be alert !
Well, back to work, lot's of it in the near future

Return to “Owen's TT Station Forum (Archived Posts)”