Problem with the number of trains

Old messages from the Transport Tycoon forum at owenrudge.net.
Alvaro

Problem with the number of trains

Post by Alvaro »

First of all excuse me for my poor English, coz I,m spanish. I´m playing TTDeluxe and I´m in 2070. I´ve got 80 trains and the game doesn´t let me to create more... what can I do??
Thanks from Madrid.
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

That sounds like a job for the mighty TTDPatch! ;) Hardly a post goes by in this forum without a mention of TTDPatch...

Anyway, you need to download TTDPatch. See the manual for full details, but there is a patch that lets you have more vehicles. I'm not refering to the morevehicles patch - that does enable you to have more vehicles, but you can have more without that particular patch - there are patches called ships, planes, trains and roadvehs that can increase those particular vehicle types up to 240 each. If you still need more, morevehicles can be used then.

how you use more vehicles patch

Post by Guest »

i need more vehicles than 240 and i dont know how to use morevehicles patch .TELL ME HOW?
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

In ttdpatch.cfg, add the line:

morevehicles 3

(you can change the 3, but don't make it too big - if you want 500 vehicles, for example, don't make it morevehicles 500 - that won't work. 3 should be fine. See the manual for more information)

Return to “Owen's TT Station Forum (Archived Posts)”