Can TTDAlter somewhat work in TTD win

Old messages from the Transport Tycoon forum at owenrudge.net.
Mgriff
Engineer
Engineer

Can TTDAlter somewhat work in TTD win

Post by Mgriff »

Owen if you read this answer me this question ,why can i get the TTDAlter settings in TTD win but only for a few seconds
WHY CANT WE JUST KILL SADDAM AND GET IT OVER WITH PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

The current versions of TTDAlter do not work with the Windows version - they only work with the DOS version. TTDAlter 4.0 will support all the DOS and Windows versions.
Mgriff
Engineer
Engineer

TTDAlter and win XP

Post by Mgriff »

see .i can get the TTD Patch and TTDAlter to work together via rebuilding the ttdload.ovl file .when i start a game the values of TTDAlter are actually working but like after 30 seconds to a minute .All of TTDAlters values are replaced by the original values answer me that .
WHY CANT WE JUST KILL SADDAM AND GET IT OVER WITH PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

I have absolutely no idea why it isn't working. You are starting a new game, and not loading an old one, aren't you? Vehicle parameters are saved in the games, so if you load a non-altered saved game, you will get the normal vehicles. Once you start a new game with altered vehicles though, the vehicles will be saved in the saved game.

Return to “Owen's TT Station Forum (Archived Posts)”