phpBB upgrade

The latest news about the forums and the Transport Tycoon world is posted here.
Please also read the rules here before posting elsewhere in the forum.
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

phpBB upgrade

Post by orudge »

I've carried out a minor phpBB upgrade. There shouldn't be any problems, but if you notice any, let me know.
WWTBAM

Re: phpBB upgrade

Post by WWTBAM »

I will in future try and remember to reply to these posts about you checking to fix the nightly backup page before the backup runs. :P
Formerly known as r0b0t_b0y2003, robotboy, roboboy and beclawat. The best place to get the most recent nightly builds of TTDPatch is: http://roboboy.users.tt-forums.net/TTDPatch/nightlies/
te_lanus
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator
Location: The Elizabeth Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane

Post by te_lanus »

Is the daily nightly backup meant to run this long? Or is it a new feature of the upgrade :D

I opened the page yesterday about 3:30 and saw the backup message. I opened the forum at ~9:10 yesterday and it was still showing the backup message. Today opened the forum at 5:20 and got the message again. At 9:20 this morning it was still showing the backup message. When I opened the forum at ~10:20 it was gone on both days. (All times stated is CAT gmt+2)
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

No, this often happens after I do an update and forget that I need to treat a couple of files specially. Usually somebody points it out on the first night and I think I've fixed it, then on the second night I realise what I had to do. I've updated my scripts now though so the problem should actually be fixed for good. :)

Return to “News”