The forums are now Tapatalk-enabled

The latest news about the forums and the Transport Tycoon world is posted here.
Please also read the rules here before posting elsewhere in the forum.
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

I'm pleased to announce that TT-Forums is now available via Tapatalk. Tapatalk is a forum app for a variety of mobile platforms (iPhone, Android, WebOS, Windows Phone 7, BlackBerry and Nokia), which allows convenient on-the-go access to the Transport Tycoon Forums, as well as many other boards out there.

If you've already got Tapatalk installed, simply search for "Transport Tycoon" and you'll find us. If you've not got it, and are interested, visit the Tapatalk web site.

Note that Tapatalk is a paid-for app on most platforms ($2.99 on iPhone, Android and Windows Mobile, for instance), although I believe there may be a Lite version available.

Let me know if you have any queries, or experience any problems using the forums via Tapatalk.
Dante123
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Re:The forums are now Tapatalk-enabled

Post by Dante123 »

seems like it works great. Did not know about this app, but seems to work better than the default browser on nokia 5230. Thanx for enabeling this now!
Born Acorn
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: The forums are now Tapatalk-enabled

Post by Born Acorn »

Hmm, I can't log in from an iPhone. It states maximum number of attempts reached, now solve the captcha below. But there is no captcha. Most annoying.
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Re: The forums are now Tapatalk-enabled

Post by orudge »

Others have reported such issues (see the topic in Forum Suggestions) - in theory, you should just be able to log in there, despite there being no CAPTCHA.
Born Acorn
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Born Acorn »

Had to log out and in via Safari, it seems that tapatalk has no support for captchas!

Return to “News”