Notice of upcoming downtime

The latest news about the forums and the Transport Tycoon world is posted here.
Please also read the rules here before posting elsewhere in the forum.
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Notice of upcoming downtime

Post by orudge »

Hi all,

Just a little note to tell you all that the forums will be down on Saturday. At the moment, I don't know an exact time for this, but it'll likely be sometime between around 9am UTC to 2pm UTC. This is to allow for some hardware reorganisation in the datacentre.

In addition, as a result of this, tt-forums (and quite probably openttd.org too) may well begin offering access via IPv6 in the vaguely near future, for an experimental period at least. Can't confirm this until it happens, really, but it's something nice for the future for those of us who are able to access the IPv6-based Internet.

Anyway, if you can't access the forums on Saturday, don't panic, just try again a little later. :)
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Notice of upcoming downtime

Post by orudge »

The maintenance has been rescheduled to happen between 1900 and 2200 UTC tonight. If you are unable to access the forums for a period of time tonight, then that is why. ;)
XeryusTC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Notice of upcoming downtime

Post by XeryusTC »

Ah good, I'll be away during that time so I won't notice :D
Don't panic - My YouTube channel - Follow me on twitter (@XeryusTC) - Play Tribes: Ascend - Tired of Dropbox? Try SpiderOak (use this link and we both get 1GB extra space)
OpenTTD: manual #openttdcoop: blog | wiki | public server | NewGRF pack | DevZone
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Return to “News”