Clock change

The latest news about the forums and the Transport Tycoon world is posted here.
Please also read the rules here before posting elsewhere in the forum.
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Clock change

Post by orudge »

As most of you affected will know, clocks changed in Europe and Australia, and possibly some other parts of the world, this morning - or indeed a couple of weeks ago in North America. Just to remind everyone that the forum clock runs on UTC (GMT), and doesn't change. You have to update the timezone yourself in your Profile if you are affected by the change.
Last edited by orudge on 25 Mar 2007 16:48, edited 1 time in total.
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Oh I hate summertime/wintertime change, and timezones in general. Thanks for the tip Owen. :)
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Pookey
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Pookey »

Is there any way in which users can specify whether they have daylight saving or not and specify whether they would like it changed and if so on what dates. If not, will it be in a future version of phpBB and is it even possible to include?
Posted by Pookey...

For Information on TTD Patch Click Here
For Information on Building a Network (FAST) Click Here
For Information on Building a Network as a Challenge (SLOW) Click Here
For Help on the Different Signalling Types Click Here
Before Asking a Question, Please use the Forums Search Function Here and if you do Ask a Question, Please Provide as much Detail as Possible.
If you do not get a Crash Log when TTDPatch Crashes, Follow the Olly Debug Instructions Here and Post the Resulting Screenshot with your Problem.

Brianetta
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Brianetta »

UTC is internet time as far as I'm concerned. My wristwatch is set to UTC.
PGP fingerprint: E66A 9D58 AA10 E967 41A6 474E E41D 10AE 082C F3ED

Return to “News”