savegame editor

General talk about Transport Tycoon that isn't specific to TTD, TTDPatch or OpenTTD.
inge
Engineer
Engineer

savegame editor

Post by inge »

hi I want to know if there exist an save game editor .. and if so can anyone gimme the url to download it from plz ?
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

Yes, TTDX Editor is what you want. Unfortunately that site seems to be down right now, but you can find a download mirror... gah, my French mirror seems to have disappeared. Hmm. I guess you'll have to wait for the site to come up again.
inge
Engineer
Engineer

Post by inge »

Great the site was up and I got it :)
thank you
gernstsmit
Engineer
Engineer

Re: savegame editor

Post by gernstsmit »

Hi there,

I prefer playing TT on dosbox to the deluxe version however the TTDX editor seems only to work with deluxe and not with the original Transport Tycoon game. Any ideas?

Here is my problem: The (original) game has a glitch, when your money exeeds 4,500,000,000 your money is instantly changed to -4,500,000,000 witch means that you will be declared backrupt the next year. (My income is at roughly 250,000,000 per anum) So all I would like to do is change the money value to a smaller number eg. 1,000,000 or something so that I can continue my game. The only solution I have found so far is to donate the money to the towns in the form of new buildings, adverts or road works.

Any help will be appreciated!

Thankyou,
Ernst Smit
PikkaBird
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

Post by PikkaBird »

gernstsmit wrote: Any help will be appreciated!
Have you tried clearing the sea?
gernstsmit
Engineer
Engineer

Post by gernstsmit »

Thanks for the tip.

Just tried clearing the sea. Costs 400,000 to clear block. However donating fund for new building is 8,000,000 and buying exclusive rights is 18,,000,000. So that works much faster... Still would like to edit the savegme if possible.
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by DaleStan »

The closest I can figure is to turn your TTO save into a TTD save with SVXConverter and edit that.
Of course, you'd have to play TTD from then on.
To get a good answer, ask a Smart Question. Similarly, if you want a bug fixed, write a Useful Bug Report. No TTDPatch crashlog? Then follow directions.
Projects: NFORenum (download) | PlaneSet (Website) | grfcodec (download) | grfdebug.log parser

Return to “General Transport Tycoon”