- Posts: 1244
- Joined: 17 Jul 2007 01:36
- Skype: moonray_zdo
- Location: Teh matrix, duh.
I drew some scratch marks on it to illustrate how scratched up it is (didn't come out on in the picture)
I tried installing it on my windows XP virtual machine.
Last night it launched, but 3/4 of the screen was black and the rest was heavily artifacted.
Now when I launch tycoon.exe it just says "Unable to setup SVGA display"
I've played openttd 0.1, so I imagine that it can't be much different.
Still an interesting find.
- Will it install.png (117.21 KiB) Viewed 4157 times
- TT disk!.png (452.16 KiB) Viewed 4154 times
- Posts: 24026
- Joined: 26 Jan 2001 20:18
- Skype: orudge
- Location: Banchory, UK
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest