Courrier d'excuses

General talk about Transport Tycoon that isn't specific to TTD, TTDPatch or OpenTTD.
Lakie
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Re: Courrier d'excuses

Post by Lakie »

This an English forum, please speak in English, otherwise we may have difficulty in identifying your issues and helping you.

~ Lakie
TTDpatch Developer 2005 - 2010 ~ It all started because of shortened vehicle not loading correctly, now look where I've gone with it!
Grfs coded ~ Finnish Train Set (Teaser) | Bm73 (Release 3) | Emu 680 (Release 3)| Glass Station (Release 1) | UK Roadset (Version 1.1a) | New Water Coasts (Version 7)
Pikka: "Lakie's a good coder, but before he'll add any feature to TTDP you have to convince him that you're not going to use it to destroy the world as we know it."
Level Crossing
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Level Crossing »

Google translation:

Hello I am speaking French to apologize. I think I made ​​a mistake in signing up to your
site. Because after watching SEVERAL referance on your site I only see the train. For my part I
search site on Australian trucks.

Again my apologies. Parot friendships.

I think the person is looking for a newGRF with Australian trucks.
Like my avatar? See my screenshot thread
ChillCore
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ChillCore »

The issue is he/she will not be coming back most likely.
parot wrote: Bonjour parlant français je viens m'excuser. Je pense avoir commis une erreure en m'inscrivant sur votre
site. Car après avoir regardez plusieur référance sur votre site je ne vois que du train.Pour ma part je
recherche un site sur les trucks australiens.

Encore toutes mes excuses. Amitiés parot.
Translates to:

Hello speaking french I come to apologise. I think I made an error by signing in to this site.
Because after having looked at multiple references on your site the only thing I see is trains.
I am looking for a site about australian trucks.

Excuse me again. Love (frienschip) parot

Edit: meh as usual ... too slow :mrgreen:
-- .- -.-- / - .... . / ..-. --- .-. -.-. . / -... . / .-- .. - .... / -.-- --- ..- .-.-.-
--- .... / -.-- . .- .... --..-- / .- -. -.. / .--. .-. .- .. ... . / - .... . / .-.. --- .-. -.. / ..-. --- .-. / .... . / --. .- ...- . / ..- ... / -.-. .... --- --- -.-. .... --- --- ... .-.-.- / ---... .--.

Playing with my patchpack? Ask questions on usage and report bugs in the correct thread first, please.
All included patches have been modified and are no longer 100% original.
Level Crossing
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Level Crossing »

ChillCore wrote:The issue is he/she will not be coming back most likely.
parot wrote: Bonjour parlant français je viens m'excuser. Je pense avoir commis une erreure en m'inscrivant sur votre
site. Car après avoir regardez plusieur référance sur votre site je ne vois que du train.Pour ma part je
recherche un site sur les trucks australiens.

Encore toutes mes excuses. Amitiés parot.
Translates to:

Hello speaking french I come to apologise. I think I made an error by signing in to this site.
Because after having looked at multiple references on your site the only thing I see is trains.
I am looking for a site about australian trucks.

Excuse me again. Love (frienschip) parot

Edit: meh as usual ... too slow :mrgreen:
What translation service did you use?
FooBar
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by FooBar »

Level Crossing wrote:What translation service did you use?
Given the quality of the translation, chances are he used his own built-in translator. :P
ChillCore
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ChillCore »

Foobar wrote:
Level Crossing wrote: What translation service did you use?
Given the quality of the translation, chances are he used his own built-in translator. :P
You win FooBar. :mrgreen:
-- .- -.-- / - .... . / ..-. --- .-. -.-. . / -... . / .-- .. - .... / -.-- --- ..- .-.-.-
--- .... / -.-- . .- .... --..-- / .- -. -.. / .--. .-. .- .. ... . / - .... . / .-.. --- .-. -.. / ..-. --- .-. / .... . / --. .- ...- . / ..- ... / -.-. .... --- --- -.-. .... --- --- ... .-.-.- / ---... .--.

Playing with my patchpack? Ask questions on usage and report bugs in the correct thread first, please.
All included patches have been modified and are no longer 100% original.
Level Crossing
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Level Crossing »

I looked at the first sentence of Chillcore's version and assumed that it was some translation service.

I don't know whether that's correct order of words in French, but it's not in English (at least without commas).
FooBar
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by FooBar »

Yeah, in French it needs some commas as well :)
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

Being a citizen of the Canadian persuasion, I was conditioned early in my life to be conversant in English and Français, both of which share the honor of being our national language. Unfortunately Bill Gates was not able to accommodate us with a truly bilingual keyboard thus requiring me to choose between a French one or an English one. I opted for English with occasional forays into the Character Map wherein one could find the appropriate ASCII codes to use in Alt-

Code: Select all

:roll: The translations above, commas excepted, were agreeably accurate.  8)  

Returning to the subject at hand, I believe the subject of Australian trucks arose in some of the discussions surrounding the use of multiple trailers to form truck trains. The impression I got was that there were no unique Australian truck brands, but perhaps someone of the Australian persuasion could enlighten us.

@parot, en considération que ceci est un forum anglais, est ce que ce serait possible de nous communiquer en anglais afin de mieux répondre à vos questions? :D

Return to “General Transport Tycoon”