large airports ??

General talk about Transport Tycoon that isn't specific to TTD, TTDPatch or OpenTTD.
vecs
Engineer
Engineer

large airports ??

Post by vecs »

hi i was wandering if some1 maybe able to help me out on this 1
i have TTD i recently started a new scenario but for some reason its only allowing me small airports the large airpot is grayed out for some reason
i do use TTD editors so i was wandering if i have changed somethink by mistake i have tried everythink i just carnt seem to figure out why its doing it i have even disabled all my new grf but still same nfortunatly any advice would be greatly appreciated thx
oberhümer
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: large airports ??

Post by oberhümer »

You have to start at a later year then. Are you using TTDPatch or OpenTTD? (It should be the same, but you don't make it clear.)
--- Licenses: GNU LGPL, version 2 or newer, code and graphics. CC-By-SA, graphics, alternatively. If you're using any, I'd like to hear about it --- Call them "track types" ---
--- Mostly inactive developer for: NuTracks - Central European Train Set --- Running/compiling for: Linux (x86) - Android - Windows (32/64 bit) ---

--- Need a file packer? 7-Zip --- BOINC - use your computing power to benefit science --- Block trackers, not ads --- Unix in dispersible pellets, the formula for the future. ---
vecs
Engineer
Engineer

Post by vecs »

im useing TTD patch 2.5 beta
Open Addict
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Open Addict »

have a look at the wiki http://wiki.openttd.org/Airports to see when they become available.
Energy - You use it, You pay for it.

Return to “General Transport Tycoon”