I want to sell ORIGINAL Transport Tycoon Deluxe

General talk about Transport Tycoon that isn't specific to TTD, TTDPatch or OpenTTD.
OpenM
Engineer
Engineer

I want to sell ORIGINAL Transport Tycoon Deluxe

Post by OpenM »

Listen everybody.
Would anyone is interested to buy the original Transport Tycoon Deluxe? The money from sale will go for the diseased children.
Actual price is 30,00 zł (≈ € 7.55,≈ $ 9.89).
Gurluas2000
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Re: I want to sell ORIGINAL Transport Tycoon Deluxe

Post by Gurluas2000 »

First, this is the wrong forum, its about TTO, the Original Transport Tycoon, not the Deluxe version, also Transport Tycoon is abandon-ware and can be acquired here for free.
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

Gurluas2000 wrote:First, this is the wrong forum, its about TTO, the Original Transport Tycoon, not the Deluxe version, also Transport Tycoon is abandon-ware and can be acquired here for free.
So I moved the topic and I wish you good luck selling a free product.
SquireJames
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SquireJames »

Well Abandonware is a bit of a dubious term. I certainly support it's existence but legally its a grey area.

Also, there might be people who want to collect such an item. Not beyond the realms of possibility. I can get virtually any Atari ST or Amiga game plus a free emulator (well the Amiga needs a paid-for ROM, but I have this on a disc I bought at a Computer Fair many moons ago. Same place I got TTDX actually) however I purchased an actually Atari ST and games (two Atari's actually, one didn't work right) so I could play them on my TV. Why? The nostalgia feeling I suppose.
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

It may indeed be an interesting item for somebody to want to collect. I personally already have copies, so I will give it a miss myself.

You may want to figure out what postage costs would be, though, OpenM - I imagine for some destinations, it could cost a fair bit more than the game itself!

Return to “General Transport Tycoon”