Rail station question

General talk about Transport Tycoon that isn't specific to TTD, TTDPatch or OpenTTD.
keifla
Engineer
Engineer

Rail station question

Post by keifla »

Pardon the simple question but in a savegame someone posted up recently (I can't remember or find it :( ) there were stations where the platforms never touched. Same station but with not touching. I'd like to know how, it would save me big hassle :) Thanks!

Keith
x
oberhümer
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Rail station question

Post by oberhümer »

It works in OpenTTD(and TTDPatch?) with "allow joining of distant stations" on and CTRL+clicking where you want to build. Alternately, just build a row of stations out from one side, put the distant station on the end, and then remove the intermediates(although some consider this last method cheating).
--- Licenses: GNU LGPL, version 2 or newer, code and graphics. CC-By-SA, graphics, alternatively. If you're using any, I'd like to hear about it --- Call them "track types" ---
--- Mostly inactive developer for: NuTracks - Central European Train Set --- Running/compiling for: Linux (x86) - Android - Windows (32/64 bit) ---

--- Need a file packer? 7-Zip --- BOINC - use your computing power to benefit science --- Block trackers, not ads --- Unix in dispersible pellets, the formula for the future. ---

Return to “General Transport Tycoon”