how many OTTD WIKI's there are ?!

General talk about Transport Tycoon that isn't specific to TTD, TTDPatch or OpenTTD.
neob
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

how many OTTD WIKI's there are ?!

Post by neob »

i just noticed that the forum has its own Wiki
and we have the game wiki
and of course openttd coop has its own wiki as well...

:roll:
Yexo
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: how many OTTD WIKI's there are ?!

Post by Yexo »

First link you posted isn't a tt-forums.net wiki but a wiki from pikka hosted on tt-forums.net (because it's related). Second link (http://wiki.openttd.org) is the official openttd wiki. OpenttdCoop also has a wiki but that's their own wiki, I don't see any problem? OpenttdCoops wiki contains information only related to openttdcoop, such as their rules, information about their members, etc. Of course there is some overlap.
petert
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by petert »

Do you suggest otherwise? I don't see a problem... It's more organized for me.
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

Another case of him not reading before posting, yesterday he had a problem because my name is purple......
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
neob
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by neob »

petert wrote:Do you suggest otherwise? I don't see a problem... It's more organized for me.
it depend on what topic...

i stumbled over it when i was looking for the Nars2 train set (which is no where to be found in the amazing Newgrf list :wink: )
and i love the adiotinal value in regard to the vehicles http://users.tt-forums.net/pikka/wiki/i ... e#Vehicles

Badger wrote:Another case of him not reading before posting, yesterday he had a problem because my name is purple......
Badger Badger Badger...
neob
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by neob »

petert wrote:Do you suggest otherwise? I don't see a problem... It's more organized for me.
suggestion? no its just an observation, you know where i stand on this, it is seems to you that its more organized merely because you know where to look and you have enough experience to fill all the blanks...

the problem is not each resource or its organization but the connection between them, that makes it inaccessible to most.
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

There is a tt-forums wiki, actually: wiki.tt-forums.net. Mainly used for meet organisation and Zernebok Radio stuff. ;)
President
President

Post by WWW »

Badger wrote:Another case of him not reading before posting, yesterday he had a problem because my name is purple......
Forget the topic at hand, Badger's name is PURPLE!
neob
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by neob »

WWW wrote:
Forget the topic at hand, Badger's name is PURPLE!
yes its! who knows we maybe going to make a person out of you yet
although its going to be hard without you actually knowing the privet joke behind the Badger Badger Badger...[/quote]

NM back to the topic of the thread:
orudge wrote:There is a tt-forums wiki, actually: wiki.tt-forums.net. Mainly used for meet organisation and Zernebok Radio stuff. ;)
like i said, its not about what is designation of each wiki or even some of the many duplicate entry's at hand (that usually unmaintained,not properly explained or lack advanced info at one of the sides with bottom line mostly double work for the ottd community as whole)
its more about the lack of links between the two resources.

Return to “General Transport Tycoon”