Page 2 of 2

Re: List of Download Locations

Posted: 21 Jun 2015 03:53
by DarkenMoon
Would anyone be interested in a English MDS/MDF image of Transport Tycoon (original) 1.06.011? I can post it somewhere, or see if I can get it added to the original post, if there is interest, that is.

Re: List of Download Locations

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 06:50
by HGus
Link for the TTD manual is broken. Another source? TYA

Re: List of Download Locations

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 09:46
by goldengoose
Guys, the links are down again, but bl4ckb0x.de seems to be up. Could someone please re-upload or at least provide temporary links for http://ttd.bl4ckb0x.de/files/TTD_DOS.rar and http://ttd.bl4ckb0x.de/files/TTD_WIN95.rar ? I accidentally lost my TTD collection and building it back from pieces and need these particular disk images. Thank you very much in advance!

Re: List of Download Locations

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 17:46
by Mavromatis
goldengoose wrote:Guys, the links are down again, but bl4ckb0x.de seems to be up. Could someone please re-upload or at least provide temporary links for http://ttd.bl4ckb0x.de/files/TTD_DOS.rar and http://ttd.bl4ckb0x.de/files/TTD_WIN95.rar ? I accidentally lost my TTD collection and building it back from pieces and need these particular disk images. Thank you very much in advance!
I can provide hosting for those files if I can get them. But at the moment I only have TTD Win95 file here: http://185.164.136.112:13708/Stuff/ttd-win.7z

Re: List of Download Locations

Posted: 30 Jul 2017 18:10
by goldengoose
Thanks for your efforts Mavromatis, however I was looking for ISOs and not loose files. Lucky enough a crazy idea paid me off - somehow web.archive.org has exactly one snapshot of the site from 2015 and somehow the files in question got included! If you still have the opportunity to host it - please do, I would expect at least a few people will be grateful for that in the future.

I'll keep the files shared for at least a few weeks in hopes of someone re-hosting it or you can go to the source (look up ttd.bl4ckb0x.de on web.archive.org - though I would't consider it a reliable backup and ATM it's down).

TTD_DOS (Multilanguage, Original CD-ROM ISO, DOS Version) https://mega.nz/#!smhSgT6S!pkxLpNlp8b4- ... kvgb9I-sZA

TTD_WIN95 (Multilanguage, Original CD-ROM ISO, Win95 Version) https://mega.nz/#!EvwjHBIQ!_znRIqBn6c7f ... m8AeDFNaWc

Transport Tycoon + World Editor (Multilanguage, Original CD-ROM ISO) https://mega.nz/#!AuhDHJzC!-UEO2C0lMl6o ... 9yljI9YXP0

Thank you ttd.bl4ckb0x.de!


Best wishes to the TT community and the old skool.

Re: List of Download Locations

Posted: 10 Aug 2017 15:42
by ConiKost
goldengoose wrote:Thanks for your efforts Mavromatis, however I was looking for ISOs and not loose files. Lucky enough a crazy idea paid me off - somehow web.archive.org has exactly one snapshot of the site from 2015 and somehow the files in question got included! If you still have the opportunity to host it - please do, I would expect at least a few people will be grateful for that in the future.

I'll keep the files shared for at least a few weeks in hopes of someone re-hosting it or you can go to the source (look up ttd.bl4ckb0x.de on web.archive.org - though I would't consider it a reliable backup and ATM it's down).

TTD_DOS (Multilanguage, Original CD-ROM ISO, DOS Version) https://mega.nz/#!smhSgT6S!pkxLpNlp8b4- ... kvgb9I-sZA

TTD_WIN95 (Multilanguage, Original CD-ROM ISO, Win95 Version) https://mega.nz/#!EvwjHBIQ!_znRIqBn6c7f ... m8AeDFNaWc

Transport Tycoon + World Editor (Multilanguage, Original CD-ROM ISO) https://mega.nz/#!AuhDHJzC!-UEO2C0lMl6o ... 9yljI9YXP0

Thank you ttd.bl4ckb0x.de!


Best wishes to the TT community and the old skool.
Sorry!
My server is back! Thus, the domain changed to https://tycoon.bl4ckb0x.de/
All files are up again. Same path and filename.

Re: List of Download Locations

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 20:50
by green
TTD Manual link is dead. Where the manual can be found?

Re: List of Download Locations

Posted: 30 Mar 2018 06:42
by kamnet
green wrote:TTD Manual link is dead. Where the manual can be found?
It's now legally available via the Internet Archive.
https://archive.org/details/TRANSPORT_TYCOON_DELUXE