OpenTTD 1.4.0-beta 3

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

Alberth
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

OpenTTD 1.4.0-beta 3

Post by Alberth »

It's again time for a new beta. The cargodist and autorefit got tested well, several bugs got squashed. The new SSE blitters were also further improved.
Not immediately noticable but useful in the future, are the new string codes to display amounts of cargo in NewGRFs. For our Korean users, the separators in numbers were fixed.

As usual, enjoy the third beta release of OpenTTD 1.4.0. If you find a bug, please report it at our bug tracker.

There are still 26 languages with missing translations (see the status overview for details). The following 15 languages need a new translator most:
* Arabic (Egypt)
* Basque
* Chuvash
* Esperanto
* Faroese
* Frisian
* Ido
* Irish
* Macedonian
* Malay
* Maltese
* Marathi
* Persian
* Tamil
* Urdu
If you know one of the 26 languages, please consider contributing to OpenTTD by translating the missing strings. Your fellow country men and women will appreciate your efforts.

Finally, if you want to have your game running in the intro screen of the OpenTTD 1.4 release, participate in the title game competition.

Enjoy,
Your OpenTTD Team
Kevo00
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: OpenTTD 1.4.0-beta 3

Post by Kevo00 »

I am now playing with this beta and enjoying it very much. Many thanks for all your hard work guys.
Kogut
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: OpenTTD 1.4.0-beta 3

Post by Kogut »

Thanks for cargodist in official OpenTTD!
Correct me If I am wrong - PM me if my English is bad
AIAI - AI for OpenTTD

Return to “General OpenTTD”