OpenTTD 1.3.0-RC3

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

planetmaker
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

OpenTTD 1.3.0-RC3

Post by planetmaker »

Here comes OpenTTD 1.3.0-RC3 with a number of fixes and a new titlegame for the 1.3 series. Congratulations to Emperor Jake for creating that savegame. The changelog is found in the usual place. Hopefully it can be the last of the release candidates for the upcoming stable release.

Please help test this release candidate and thus help us to make sure that the stable release really deserves its name :-) Any bugs you encounter go as
usual to our bug tracker

Enjoy and thanks for your support!
Chrill

Re: OpenTTD 1.3.0-RC3

Post by Chrill »

Maybe my computer is falling to pieces, but on my laptop I get the feeling that the title is actually lagging (does not happen on my regular computer, only the laptop). It is as though the titlegame and it's activity is already too much for my laptop. This did not happen in 1.3.0-RC2 and it does not happen when I actually play games. Not sure if that is a bug report. Other than that, looks and runs great :)
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
ChillCore
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ChillCore »

Thank you, for making our beloved game better and better as time goes by.

On a sidenote ...
OMG almost 5 years I have been terrorizing this place ... no wait it has been 5 years if I include the six months of lurking and consuming bandwidth before registering.
No other game except HL1 and perhaps Rollercoaster tycoon (1&2) has ever managed to captivate me for this long. :bow: :bow:

ps:
I was going to add a bow for every single DEV but ... bad idea.
-- .- -.-- / - .... . / ..-. --- .-. -.-. . / -... . / .-- .. - .... / -.-- --- ..- .-.-.-
--- .... / -.-- . .- .... --..-- / .- -. -.. / .--. .-. .- .. ... . / - .... . / .-.. --- .-. -.. / ..-. --- .-. / .... . / --. .- ...- . / ..- ... / -.-. .... --- --- -.-. .... --- --- ... .-.-.- / ---... .--.

Playing with my patchpack? Ask questions on usage and report bugs in the correct thread first, please.
All included patches have been modified and are no longer 100% original.
CheesePlant
Engineer
Engineer

Post by CheesePlant »

I'm exactly the same as you ChillCore, TTD is the only game I still play since I was a kid and I still think its an amazing game!
The cruelest dream is reality.
surferconor425
Engineer
Engineer

Post by surferconor425 »

Ive been loving this test thing, I can close airports so I dont have to ground all planes and send any planes at that airport away before shutting and upgrading it, thats the best addition for me even if it was added in a previous update it doesent matter, I can't find any bugs and im using the Mac OS X version.

P.S The Test version is better than the stable release!

Return to “General OpenTTD”