Problems with AMI BR set - could anyone help please?

Got problems with Locomotion? Find assistance here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Dean3000
Engineer
Engineer

Problems with AMI BR set - could anyone help please?

Post by Dean3000 »

Hello everyone, i recently got back into Locomotion over the holidays, and decided i wanted to replay the BR set from AMI on my locomotion game (which i had digitally downloaded). I installed the core BR pack from AMI, but my computer tells me the software didnt install properly, so I had to reinstall as administrator (it said on the notification reinstall using recommended settings with a shield), this time around there were no problems, I launched locomotion and the set was not in the train selection screen. :( can anyone help me please?
Dean3000
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Problems with AMI BR set - could anyone help please?

Post by Dean3000 »

Wait - nevermind i have solved it now.

Incase of interest or further problems - This is how to install BR set from AMI Trains onto a windows 7 running pc

You must turn UAC off (User Account Control)

And reroute the installation to Program File (x86)
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Problems with AMI BR set - could anyone help please?

Post by Illegal_Alien »

The Program Files (x64) folder is only used on 64 bit installations. Please keep that in mind.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...

Return to “Locomotion Problems, FAQs and Tutorials”