Can somebody have the stable open ttd with ai multiplaying?

Discuss the new AI features ("NoAI") introduced into OpenTTD 0.7, allowing you to implement custom AIs, and the new Game Scripts available in OpenTTD 1.2 and higher.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

shahanangelo
Engineer
Engineer

Can somebody have the stable open ttd with ai multiplaying?

Post by shahanangelo »

I have been trying to solve this ai problem through the wiki tutorial but i can't. I have downloaded the AdmiralAI v20 but i don't know what to do with this where to put this correctly to have my desired result.
I have faith that this forum is the only chance where I can get any help. Can you please rar the game to me with working Ai support. I can't download this from the internet because my internet line is through a proxy server and I can't access to your server through out my line.
Yexo
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Can somebody have the stable open ttd with ai multiplaying?

Post by Yexo »

shahanangelo wrote:I have been trying to solve this ai problem through the wiki tutorial but i can't. I have downloaded the AdmiralAI v20 but i don't know what to do with this where to put this correctly to have my desired result.
I have faith that this forum is the only chance where I can get any help. Can you please rar the game to me with working Ai support. I can't download this from the internet because my internet line is through a proxy server and I can't access to your server through out my line.
You put the tar file in "My Documents/OpenTTD/ai". Then you download the required libraries for the AI (in the case of AdmiralAI only FibonacciHeap), and put those tar files in "My Documents/OpenTTD/ai/library". The libraries can be downloaded here: http://devs.openttd.org/~yexo/ai_libraries/

Return to “OpenTTD AIs and Game Scripts”