Cindini official release 1.0!

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

NekoMaster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Cindini official release 1.0!

Post by NekoMaster »

I know its been a few months since the last post but I must say, this map is awesome, right now Im doing a little bit of editing, mostly messing with the difficulty and advanced settings, and new grfs, like the tropical refurb. set avilable on BaNaNaS

BTW, how do you get the cities like that, I wanted to make a game in 2121 after nuclear war had destroyed nearly everything, leaving only smaller homes, some buildings and huts\shacks. Please dont tell me I have to expand and delete over and over again :|
Image Proud Canadian Image
Nekomasters Projects! (Downloads available on BaNaNaS!) \(>^w^<)/
# NARS ADD-ON SET 2CC | 2cc Rapid Transit For Me! (2ccRTFM) | 2cc Wagons In NML (2ccWIN)
# NML Category System (Organize your GRFS!) <- TT-Forums Exclusive Download!
Zuu
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by Zuu »

Yes, expand and delete is the way to go. That is why this map took almost a year for someone without internet in Africa to complete.
My OpenTTD contributions (AIs, Game Scripts, patches, OpenTTD Auto Updater, and some sprites)
Junctioneer (a traffic intersection simulator)
petert
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by petert »

This map is AMAZING! I don't usually play in singleplayer, but because of this map I do now.
audigex
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by audigex »

The map is truly epic in the amount of effort put into it - I just can't wait for a great cargodist+IS+timetable/autoseperation build :-)

My only problem is that it requires a lot of terraforming and moving of roads to make any new tracks, and that tram networks take bloody forever to complete - but I like to think of it as a real situation - I have to re-route roads and clear land for the progression of the area :-)

For some reason I can't get the Total Bridge Replacement set to work properly with it though, which is a shame because I'm not a big fan of the standard bridges.
Jon
NekoMaster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by NekoMaster »

audigex wrote: For some reason I can't get the Total Bridge Replacement set to work properly with it though, which is a shame because I'm not a big fan of the standard bridges.
How so? I turned TBRS on and it replaces wood bridges with brick and other with the TBRS ones, maybe you'r also trying to use TTRS3 after TBRS?
Image Proud Canadian Image
Nekomasters Projects! (Downloads available on BaNaNaS!) \(>^w^<)/
# NARS ADD-ON SET 2CC | 2cc Rapid Transit For Me! (2ccRTFM) | 2cc Wagons In NML (2ccWIN)
# NML Category System (Organize your GRFS!) <- TT-Forums Exclusive Download!
CommanderZ
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by CommanderZ »

Are you guys aware there is a version 2.0?
petert
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by petert »

Where?
555gln22
Engineer
Engineer

Post by 555gln22 »

Formerly known as 'davepoth'
Espee
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Espee »

Sapphire united wrote:Is it really a square region?
Looks like a piece of bread to me. Perhaps this was the faraway place known to the ancient Roman legionnaires as "Panini"? :wink:

Return to “General OpenTTD”