Patch: New orders window

Forum for technical discussions regarding development. If you have a general suggestion, problem or comment, please use one of the other forums.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

skidd13
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by skidd13 »

Zojj wrote:Learning SVG so I made these. =) This is what I had suggested earlier.
The problem is that the icons aren't clear enougth.
Thats why I have to edit the Set #1.

Rubidium: Hope its better now.

New ones are IH, IL.
Attachments
preview.png
preview.png (1.44 KiB) Viewed 5146 times
What does that mean - the circumstances? I determine what circumstances prevail. -- Napoleon Bonaparte
---
If we cannot end now our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity. -- John F. Kennedy
---
Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings. -- John F. Kennedy
skidd13
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by skidd13 »

I think the poll has shown enought. I keept to near to the style of SET I. But I changed it cause some dev's think they are too unclear.
Thanks to all the votes to help me finding the right style.

Added also the new cursor and updated the patch. :)

Hope it's fine now.

Can a moderator please kill the poll. Thanks.
What does that mean - the circumstances? I determine what circumstances prevail. -- Napoleon Bonaparte
---
If we cannot end now our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity. -- John F. Kennedy
---
Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings. -- John F. Kennedy
skidd13
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by skidd13 »

Due the concerns of some dev's regarding icons for goto, delete and skip I rewrote the gui back to a textbtn gui. So no changes to the openttd.grf, etc.

Have fun with the TEXTBTN's. ;)
Attachments
orders_window_r10029.patch
(53.18 KiB) Downloaded 184 times
Corocoro Transport, 4th Nov 1982.png
Corocoro Transport, 4th Nov 1982.png (64.13 KiB) Viewed 5434 times
---
---
Wolf01
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wolf01 »

what does change from the normal gui?
(except for the non stop button for vehicles)
kaan
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by kaan »

I like the text buttons :)

Code: Select all

if (YouAreHappyAndYouKnowIt) {
    ClapYourHands();
}
skidd13
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by skidd13 »

Wolf01 wrote:what does change from the normal gui?
(except for the non stop button for vehicles)
The non-stop is for trams only. The basic features are still in (Move orders, skip to selected order and new extendable order display).
---
---
skidd13
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by skidd13 »

So I split the patch in a few parts. Skip orders, move order and some commets are already in trunk.
Attachments
window_orders_r10052.patch
new orders gui
(23.52 KiB) Downloaded 156 times
display_orders_r10081.patch
new (more extendable) way of drawing order strings
(13.03 KiB) Downloaded 179 times
Last edited by skidd13 on 05 Aug 2007 11:00, edited 2 times in total.
---
---
skidd13
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Re: Patch: New orders window

Post by skidd13 »

I updated the icon-gui variant cause I still like it. ;) See first post.
---
---

Return to “OpenTTD Development”