Replace Vahicles - BUG 0.4.7

Got a problem with OpenTTD? Find some help here.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

taken
Engineer
Engineer

Replace Vahicles - BUG 0.4.7

Post by taken »

Welcome.
I found a problem with Replace Vahicles...
There is a 1984 year, my all train is SH40, i want replace all Vahicles to TIM.
Everythink is OK... some train replace, but some train after replace do not have got a Goods Van, Only Locomotive... without goods van.
i give screenshot`s with problem.

Greets
Attachments
After Replace
After Replace
after.jpg (106.03 KiB) Viewed 1699 times
Before Replace
Before Replace
before.jpg (105.61 KiB) Viewed 1699 times
Bjarni
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Bjarni »

I need a savegame from just before this happens and openttd.cfg if I should have any luck figuring out what went wrong. It never failed like this for me
taken
Engineer
Engineer

I know what is wrong....

Post by taken »

I check all and i found what is wrong...
when option: configure patches>vehicles>enable building very long train is disable if train SH40 have a 8 goods van and i give: replace vehicles to TIM or ASIA there is a problem... because SH40 is 1 locomotive, ASIA and TIM is 2 locomotive
Greets
Darkvater
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Darkvater »

That is weird, the code should just strip the extranouos wagon not fail replacing the whole thing.
TrueLight: "Did you bother to read any of the replies, or you just pressed 'Reply' and started typing?"
<@[R-Dk]FoRbiDDeN> "HELP, this litte arrow thing keeps following my mouse, and I can't make it go away."
Bjarni
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Bjarni »

I need a savegame where this happens each time and openttd.cfg so I can reproduce it. Otherwise I can't do anything about it since it works here, so I have no way to figure out what goes wrong.

Unless somebody gives this to me, this bug will be in 0.4.8 as well, and we don't want that :wink:
gigajum
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by gigajum »

Bjarni wrote:I need a savegame where this happens each time and openttd.cfg so I can reproduce it. Otherwise I can't do anything about it since it works here, so I have no way to figure out what goes wrong.

Unless somebody gives this to me, this bug will be in 0.4.8 as well, and we don't want that :wink:
He already said how to reproduce that bug. This didn't help?
taken wrote:I check all and i found what is wrong...
when option: configure patches>vehicles>enable building very long train is disable if train SH40 have a 8 goods van and i give: replace vehicles to TIM or ASIA there is a problem... because SH40 is 1 locomotive, ASIA and TIM is 2 locomotive
Greets
Bjarni
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Bjarni »

gigajum wrote:
Bjarni wrote:I need a savegame where this happens each time and openttd.cfg so I can reproduce it. Otherwise I can't do anything about it since it works here, so I have no way to figure out what goes wrong.

He already said how to reproduce that bug. This didn't help?
taken wrote:I check all and i found what is wrong...
Greets
ahh, now I get what happened (didn't read it properly. I have been busy at uni all day, so I'm kind of sleepy by now)
easy solution: enable long trains :P
then we will have the problem with 100 unit long trains... hmmm what to do about that...
Antonio_NL
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Antonio_NL »

just dont build, or is that not gunne work??

Antonio

Return to “OpenTTD Problems”