[Cancelled]DB E69

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Villem
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Villem »

This project is halted until further notice, see http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?t=14135&start=40
[edit]project cancelled, and download removed, any further copies of this vehicle is not to be hosted, or distributed anywhere, there will be one last update, thats it.[/edit]
Last edited by Villem on 19 Mar 2005 09:07, edited 1 time in total.
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle
Location: Sydney, Australia. Usually at work in the underground railway station...

Post by Raichase »

I'm sorry it had to come to this...
Posted by Raichase. Visit my Flickr! Gallery, Blog (get a feed of everyone at once at Planet TT-Forums).
Raichase - Perfect timing, all the time: [13:37] * Now talking in #tycoon
ImageImage
Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club
Official TT-Andel-in-a-pink-hat Fan Club
Wessex_Electric_Nut
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Wessex_Electric_Nut »

Raichase wrote:I'm sorry it had to come to this...
I am deeply sadden and shocked that you have decided to pack up making items for Locomotion for good, or alteast we can have some trust restored in this group. It is a shame really, even though it looks like a box, it had some good beginings to it, just only if you stayed at it a bit longer.

Unfortuately, it seems like that the very thing that built this forum, is slowly destroying the forums.

Again, I am saddened that it has come to this, but otherwise, I am happy to help you if you have some personal work problems.
If you use MAX that is
Owner of Sussex Rail
Downmaster
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Downmaster »

NOOOO!! NOOOOO! Nooooo! Please, please, don't give in to your frustration, people, Akalamania, why? People, what is wrong with you? Is this single incident enough to encourage you all to remove your downloads and stop modding? :(

Come on, please show some understanding here, we need those mods, and the forums need you people, so COME ON!

Please, if more people do that, our holy forums will die slowly and painfully... :cry: :cry: :cry:

With beggingly sincere regards,
Downmaster
DeletedUser21
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by DeletedUser21 »

I agree with downmaster on this one, I can understand akalamania's frustrations but if everyone does the same only because of copyright stuff then indeed the forum will die...
What you can do is for example have all your mods on your hard drive and people should pm you if you for a download.
Aegir
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Aegir »

Okay, I dont like Locomotion, it in my oppinion lacks the soul that TTD possess, but anyway, Im not here to argue about TTD vs Loco.

I think its altogether sad and rather apalling whats happened to the Loco modding community lately, stick together for gods sake! You all produce such cool work and its a tragedy to see the whole community go into shambles because of flaming, copyright BS, and website-masters being prats.

Best of luck to you and your work Akalamanaia, whether it gets released or not.

Remember peeps, keep it fun, shoot the 'copyright-fanatics-who-drain-the-fun-and-life-out-of-modding' and 'website-owners-who-misuse-your-content-and-dont-give-you-heads-up-and-mis-credit-you'!
Currently working under the name 'reldred' on Github, and Discord.
NFO/NML coder, part-time patch writer for JGRPP, and all round belligerent.

14:40 <orudge> I can't say I discriminate against any particular user
14:41 <Aegir> orudge: I can!
Villem
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Villem »

as i said earlier, there will be 1 and the last update to the E 69, i removed the 3rd releases download so nobody downloads a obsolete version of the train and put it on their websites..I just need to find out how to convert my renders to palette without getting these weird graphics errors intorduced by the process..
chevyrider
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by chevyrider »

Oke, sounds fair.
We wait till its bugsfree and perfect.
Then after your release we will enjoy it.
Thanks for picking up the project again. :wink:
d00mh4mm3r
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by d00mh4mm3r »

well, alls fair in love and war, but i dont think the internet is fair, ba hum bug... the reason im guess for A LOT of the editors Aegir is that the amount of time they put into making the new stuff for every1, hell im just getting started at using blender and its taken ages to get a basic shape (cat, or dog, looks like both) and yet all there asking is 1min for you to ask if you could post there mod some-where else..
--==Out Of Order==--

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”