Airport graphics problem

Got a problem with OpenTTD? Find some help here.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

Rick D
Engineer
Engineer

Airport graphics problem

Post by Rick D »

Guys, my international and intercontinental airports are missing some of the tiles, any ideas on how to fix this. I'm running OTTD 1.1.4 on OSX. Screenshots below
Screen shot 2012-01-02 at 23.54.57.png
(1.75 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
Screen shot 2012-01-03 at 13.06.16.png
(1.59 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
Savegame below
Deacon Transport, 29th Apr 2002.sav
(531.42 KiB) Downloaded 93 times
PaulC
Director
Director

Re: [OTTD] OpenGFX+ Airports

Post by PaulC »

The problem isn't this grf, it's Total Town Replacement Set, and it's not a bug as such but because you've turned the TTRS airports on (it's set to off by default). TTRS airports only work properly with the original TTD airports.
planetmaker
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by planetmaker »

Rick D wrote:Guys, my international and intercontinental airports are missing some of the tiles, any ideas on how to fix this. I'm running OTTD 1.1.4 on OSX. Screenshots below
You don't use the NewGRF OpenGFX+ Airports, thus this is off-topic here. You chose to enable the airport sprites as supplied the Total Town Replacement Set (TTRS). That obviously doesn't work well, thus it's a bug in that NewGRF. I reported that for you here: http://dev.openttdcoop.org/issues/3452
Rick D
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Rick D »

planetmaker wrote:
Rick D wrote:Guys, my international and intercontinental airports are missing some of the tiles, any ideas on how to fix this. I'm running OTTD 1.1.4 on OSX. Screenshots below
You don't use the NewGRF OpenGFX+ Airports, thus this is off-topic here. You chose to enable the airport sprites as supplied the Total Town Replacement Set (TTRS). That obviously doesn't work well, thus it's a bug in that NewGRF. I reported that for you here: http://dev.openttdcoop.org/issues/3452

Return to “OpenTTD Problems”