Emperor Jake wrote:
All of those are GRF things, and many are already available.
1. Milk, meat, fruit, vegetables are classed as "food" which can be delivered to towns in ECS and FIRS.
2. Motorway signs - there are some GRFs being worked on and available.
3. Large Bus Depot - There is really no point in this, but a standard bus depot could be visually expanded using station tiles or NewObjects
4. Hardware Store - alredy in ECS as "Construction Industry"
5. You can use an ordinary station to store and transfer stuff, and visually expand it with ISR warehouses.
6. Waste may be re-introduced into FIRS at some point. Please post in the ECS thread if you have suggestions for ECS.
There is a big difference between NewGRFs and actual game code changes:
- NewGRFs are much easier to make, distribute and implement
- NewGRFs are completely optional, unlike patches built into the game
- Game patches can do much more awesome stuff, such as signals in tunnels and heightlevels and bigger maps...
Thanks for reply ,
I have seen a thread on motorway signs but have never seen any grf but then there are so manny threads .
Construction industry does not seem to be available in the Vectors II collection and i can not set the ( dont close ) perameters .
As regards to storing stuff , I mean somewhere where the stock ( never ) diminishes over time and remains there until you decide to use or sell it.
What is ISR Warehouses ??
As regards to posting here re ESC vectors , this was a wish list and i had to put
( all ) my wishes into the one place .