Need How To

Got problems with Locomotion? Find assistance here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

flint
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Need How To

Post by flint »

I need help. I want to make an industry produce multiple goods. How can i do this? :oops:
Long Live CNW!!!
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Need How To

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Best way to know is to open a XML of a industry who does :p
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
flint
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by flint »

Like????? I dont know of any industries that produce 2 types of cargo that require 1 cargo to produce them.
I did try some trial and error and here is what i got:
I also have my xml too.
Attachments
coalmine.xml
this is my xml file
(30.9 KiB) Downloaded 136 times
locotool error.PNG
this is the error
(192.2 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
Long Live CNW!!!
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

Think I make it a little more diffecult. Recently I converted a few industries (Plastikmans USSC Factory, scrapyard and papermill 2, Steelworks, The Brewery, The Foodproducing Factory and Printingworks to produce not just their regular goods and stuff but waste as well.

The only 2 I can't get to produce waste are Plastikmans Sawmill 2 and The Oil Refinery (The one that produces Fuel and Chemicals)...

What part of the code gets read by the game to indicate that an industrie should produce more then 2 or even 3 products ? When I want the Sawmill 2 to produce waste as well it produces 4 products (It accepts Timber, it Produces Woodchips and Goods), the fourth product to be waste. The same goes for the Oil refinery (It accepts Oil, it produces fuel and chemicals), the fourth product to be waste. But as an example the Foodproduction Factory now accepts livestock and grain and produces food and waste (4 different products).

I think it has something to do with those aux-name codes, but I'm not sure. I can't figure it out...But by working on that code I think you can even make an oilwell accept cars and produce iron ore, coal, oil and goods if you know what to do....even tho thats realy no logical production.

Here is the xml of three industries...The first one is from Sawmill 2 by Plastikman, the second one is the refinery and the third one is the Foodproduction Factory wich now has 4 products (1 incoming and 3 outgoing) as an example to show what I changed to make it produce waste as well. Can some-one help me to make the other 2 (The Sawmill and the Oil-refinery 2) produce waste as well...or push me in the right direction ?
SAWMLL2.xml
(21.68 KiB) Downloaded 100 times
It accepts Timber, it produces woodchips and goods. I want it to produce waste as well (ID-Code for waste is 10)
OILREFI2.xml
(73.97 KiB) Downloaded 121 times
It accepts oil, it produces fuel and chemicals. I want it to produce waste as well.
FOODPROC.xml
(13.66 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
It accepts Grain and Livestock. It produces food and after I edited it waste as well.

Thnxssss guys (and probably you Illegal since I think you are the one person that can help me out with this) :D
TheSpeedy09
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by TheSpeedy09 »

Hi,

@Emperor Darth Sidious
You can only produce max. 2 freights. So you have to choose which one you will produce.There is no other way. :(

Return to “Locomotion Problems, FAQs and Tutorials”