Lord Aro wrote:
What would be nice is if you would seperate all the patches that are not being kept up to date and post them in their respective threads
I can see that being quite a bit of work though...
That would be nice yes.
Unfortunately my OpenTTD time is consumed like this -> 10% reading forum, changelog, FlySpray and posting, 4% updating patches , 85% checking things and tracing bugs, 1% actual playing.
I do that from time to time but if I were to do that for all patches I would need days that lasted 72 hours and financial support to turn my hobby into my job.
Anyway here is v11 !!! Yay.
Note: Changes are a recap of the changes after v10_7.Updated:
- Moreheightlevels_v32_9_1 + changes (Changes will be exported to v33 shortly)
- Departure_vehicletimetableskip1 (By hthhs)
- Option in advanced settings to change treeline ingame so older savegames can be fixed easily. (reported by NekoMaster)
- Natural sorting of strings (by MagicBuzz) (Moved the new files to core folder.)
- Group_info_r21289 (by MagicBuzz)
- Partial refit (by Terkhen)New files in the widgets folder:
- station_type_matrix.hNew files in the core folder:
- Partial fix for copypaste preview. Rails now show again. (Thank you Yexo)
- Do the same fix for treeline as was done for snowline in r21078
- Aircraft re-entering the map at too low altitude (reported by Kogut)
- Sometimes when selecting the treeline on new game generation the up arrow enabled/disabled state was not properly updated.
- A few typos in dutch.txt
- 1 missing line added from programmable signals patch. -> yapf_costrail.hppTodo:
- Check disaster vehicles flying altitude outside the map and make difference between helicopters and planes there also.
- Fix treeline for trunk savegames and scenarios upon loading.
- Disable changing treeline in multiplayer games. (I did not yet find where to do that ... to avoid desyncs -> only server should change it)
- Fix the problem with the HQ ... Coopsavegames crash in line 520 of src/object_cmd.cpp unless the HQ is first removed in clean trunk.
- Test/check/fix the town shrinkage with higher daylenght settings.
- I have not yet tested if savegames made with the experimental patch can be loaded but I think they are OK.
- Try to reproduce Kimby's crash.
- Update first posts ... I will do that tomorrow.
- Re-read the last few pages to see if I have not missed something. If you think something is missing in the Todo list please do not hesitate to post and remind me.Hint:
This is a good moment to back up your savegames ladies and gentlemen. (Best before updating
Attached patch for v11 and changelog for people that download the patch/binary from the library.