cant get a laon in ttt

A 3D Transport Tycoon-like game, an incomplete version of which was released as "Trains & Trucks Tycoon".
stimgit
Engineer
Engineer

cant get a laon in ttt

Post by stimgit »

hi i how do u take out loans in trains and trucks tycoon
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: cant get a laon in ttt

Post by Illegal_Alien »

This is Locomotion not Trucks and Trains Tycoon
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
teccuk
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by teccuk »

I have never figured it out either. All i can do is suggest sandbox mode to get the most out of the game.
mookee
Engineer
Engineer

Post by mookee »

The bank automatically grants a credit to you when you run out of money. If you have not enough money to build your road project, you can not get a credit. Tip: go to any depot and buy so many expensive vehicles to get in minus enough, wait for a game gives you a credit, then quckly sell that vehicles and use cash to build road.

Return to “3DTT (Trains & Trucks Tycoon)”