Full Freight

A 3D Transport Tycoon-like game, an incomplete version of which was released as "Trains & Trucks Tycoon".
utrain
Engineer
Engineer

Full Freight

Post by utrain »

Is there a function that causes the train to wait at a station untill it is fully laden? Up to now the train just picks up what is available and then departs.
mookee
Engineer
Engineer

Post by mookee »

As far as I know, there is no such option.
XeryusTC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by XeryusTC »

There is such a function, click the goto order of the station you want the train to be fully loaded, and then click "full load" in the orders window, it's the 4th button from the right.
Don't panic - My YouTube channel - Follow me on twitter (@XeryusTC) - Play Tribes: Ascend - Tired of Dropbox? Try SpiderOak (use this link and we both get 1GB extra space)
OpenTTD: manual #openttdcoop: blog | wiki | public server | NewGRF pack | DevZone
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
mookee
Engineer
Engineer

Post by mookee »

Hi! We're talking about 3DTT (Trains and Trucks Tycoon) here, not about TTD. :wink:
XeryusTC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by XeryusTC »

Heh, whoops, I thought I was browsing the TTD section when I saw this :P.
Don't panic - My YouTube channel - Follow me on twitter (@XeryusTC) - Play Tribes: Ascend - Tired of Dropbox? Try SpiderOak (use this link and we both get 1GB extra space)
OpenTTD: manual #openttdcoop: blog | wiki | public server | NewGRF pack | DevZone
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Return to “3DTT (Trains & Trucks Tycoon)”