Man this game SUCKS!

A 3D Transport Tycoon-like game, an incomplete version of which was released as "Trains & Trucks Tycoon".
nicknam4
Engineer
Engineer

Man this game SUCKS!

Post by nicknam4 »

i know it's the beta, but i hate how the building layout is! and train depots? give me a break! i was expecting like rct3 only transporting stuff. and you can only make trains and trucks, what's up with that? and the trains look like a horse buggy thing. rating 1-10, 3. two thumbs down. :evil:
Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Redirect Left »

Its an illegal beta release, it should never have been out there, of course its crap. Its not even finished.
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.
randknu
Engineer
Engineer

Post by randknu »

I disagree! Dispite all the unfinished features, blocky beta-models, buttons that don't work, unbalanced transport commodities, non-working car-factory in simple mode, the lack of planes and ships (I don't use them anyway) it's STILL A GREAT GAME. I find myself playing this game for days on end.

the scenery looks convincing at a distance and in a mountanious map(which i always choose) it reminds me of norway. Steep hills, mountains and seas will put your rail-building skills to the test. as you try to avoid hills, tunnels and preferably bridges too to keep costs down and speeds up.

I really like the fact that there is no time pressure to deliver the goods, unlike in TTD you will get more money the faster you deliver. In reality this doesent matter becouse you still seek speed so the train can return to pick up a new load faster and thereby earn more money.

This is THE greatest transport tycoon game EVER. If you don't like it don't play it.
-Knut
Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Redirect Left »

randknu wrote: This is THE greatest transport tycoon game EVER. If you don't like it don't play it.
And sell it to me!
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.
Pendrokar
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Man this game SUCKS!

Post by Pendrokar »

nicknam4 wrote:i know it's the beta, but i hate how the building layout is! and train depots? give me a break! i was expecting like rct3 only transporting stuff. and you can only make trains and trucks, what's up with that? and the trains look like a horse buggy thing. rating 1-10, 3. two thumbs down. :evil:
Its an illegal beta release, it should never have been out there, of course its crap. Its not even finished.
In time all will change, better embrace the programmer than to dictate his lousy work. I think he or they are doing great.
batis2ta
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Man this game SUCKS!

Post by batis2ta »

nicknam4 wrote:i hate how the building layout is!
And who cares, exactly?
teccuk
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by teccuk »

Haha! yes i thought the same until i came on these forums and realised why... com'on its fun to have. We should consider oursleves lucky to have a copy. If you really dont like it, pass it on to someone else.

And really, i mean you can build huge lines over VAST mountian ranges with big bridges and tunnels in goregous scenery! My tip is only play in sandbox.

Although yeah, i guess it was 30 quid... and considering i never even got passed the first scenario...

Australian ones a good laugh though.
Jan
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Jan »

Last week I just decided to fire up Trains and Trucks again. After couple hours and super long train delivery, I fire up Locomotion. If something sucks, it's the Locomotion crap. Just take a ride on the latest train going 250 km/hr on the long run in T&TT. It's fantastic. Yes, the game is not finished and maybe never will be. But for the game play, huge maps a good selection of vehicles it's the best game in this genre on the market.

Have a Happy Holidays!
:D :) :( :o :lol: 8) :? :shock:
athanasios
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by athanasios »

With very bad quality 3D buildings. Even driver of truck is flat!
Well, much much better than 3D version of Transport Tycoon.
http://members.fortunecity.com/gamesart
"If no one is a fool I am also a fool." -The TTD maniac.

I prefer to be contacted through PMs. Thanks.
Jasper30010
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Jasper30010 »

i dont like this game :evil:
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

Man, calm down..
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)

Return to “3DTT (Trains & Trucks Tycoon)”