Pictures of your OTTD games

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
White Rabbit
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by White Rabbit »

Final three.
Attachments
Finally, the latest addition to the company: a steel mill. Partially funded by us, it is still run by an American company and we are merely given exclusive rights to deliver iron ore and take away steel.
Finally, the latest addition to the company: a steel mill. Partially funded by us, it is still run by an American company and we are merely given exclusive rights to deliver iron ore and take away steel.
zypa Transport, 5th Jun 2005.png (246.19 KiB) Viewed 469 times
Our diesels cower with fear at these 50-year-old beasts of steam...
Our diesels cower with fear at these 50-year-old beasts of steam...
zypa Transport, 14th Oct 2000.png (101.61 KiB) Viewed 2696 times
The trio of Eurostars have proved to be a phenomenal success, achieving a previously unheard of 100% rating. In gratitude the company has helped fund suburban development and based its HQ in the vincinity.
The trio of Eurostars have proved to be a phenomenal success, achieving a previously unheard of 100% rating. In gratitude the company has helped fund suburban development and based its HQ in the vincinity.
zypa Transport, 19th Nov 1998.png (134.27 KiB) Viewed 2697 times
Brianetta
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Brianetta »

White Rabbit wrote:While I'm waiting for Brianetta to change her nightly server to R4914, I'll post some screenshots of the same game I wrote about earlier on.
Brianetta apologises; he had been taken out to the cinema by his fiancée for a birthday treat. (-:

The server has been updated.
PGP fingerprint: E66A 9D58 AA10 E967 41A6 474E E41D 10AE 082C F3ED
the Monkey's Uncle
Engineer
Engineer

Post by the Monkey's Uncle »

Some pics of my newest game. I started this after my last game got corrupted, it had a massive 5 incoming directions factory hub that took up roughly the amount of space of a city of 30,000.
Attachments
My largest station at the moment.  First time I've tried this configuration, and it works pretty well so far.  It's not that high volume yet.
My largest station at the moment. First time I've tried this configuration, and it works pretty well so far. It's not that high volume yet.
Overdill Regional, 16th Oct 2047.png (175.35 KiB) Viewed 534 times
The centre of the largest concentration of people on the map atm.  I've rebuilt it several times already.
The centre of the largest concentration of people on the map atm. I've rebuilt it several times already.
Overdill Regional, 16th Oct 2047 #2.png (246.42 KiB) Viewed 509 times
A crazy speghetti junction evolved out of what used to be a single straight line into what is now a 5 way junction, plus about 10 stations mixed in various places around and inside it.
A crazy speghetti junction evolved out of what used to be a single straight line into what is now a 5 way junction, plus about 10 stations mixed in various places around and inside it.
Overdill Regional, 16th Oct 2047 #1.png (214.16 KiB) Viewed 575 times
bobingabout
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by bobingabout »

same game on brianetta's last game, the island of doom!!!

oh, and i was green, you can see my tunnels on the screen shot of the ore mines.

i had the longest network in that game, 1 single network that span clean across the map, although only few trains actually used most of it.
Attachments
Tash Transport, 8th Nov 2056.png
Tash Transport, 8th Nov 2056.png (134.59 KiB) Viewed 543 times
JPG SUX!!! USE PNG!!!
There are times when JPG is useful, TTD screenshots is not one of them. Please use PNG instead.

[/url]
LilDood
Director
Director

Post by LilDood »

bobingabout wrote:same game on brianetta's last game, the island of doom!!!

oh, and i was green, you can see my tunnels on the screen shot of the ore mines.

i had the longest network in that game, 1 single network that span clean across the map, although only few trains actually used most of it.
Meh damn this old hardrive still running 4.0.1 i need to get the stuff to play on Brianettas server (the viaduct bridge wouldn't work on my old HD buts thats not why i changed HDs)
Killer 11
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Killer 11 »

ok here's a pic of something that i was playing arround today:
Yes that engine in the bottom of the pic IS PUSHING not PULLING
Attachments
Dondingham Transport, 7th Oct 2010.png
(318.65 KiB) Downloaded 284 times
XeryusTC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by XeryusTC »

Killer 11 wrote:ok here's a pic of something that i was playing arround today:
Yes that engine in the bottom of the pic IS PUSHING not PULLING
Nice to see trains doing something different, but why do you have to post that 3(!) times?
Don't panic - My YouTube channel - Follow me on twitter (@XeryusTC) - Play Tribes: Ascend - Tired of Dropbox? Try SpiderOak (use this link and we both get 1GB extra space)
OpenTTD: manual #openttdcoop: blog | wiki | public server | NewGRF pack | DevZone
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Killer 11
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Killer 11 »

3 times????
White Rabbit
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by White Rabbit »

Hey, how did you do that, Killer11? ;)
Killer 11
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Killer 11 »

well there is one trick in my grf file MB has a better one both are unreleased but mine will be in a day :wink:
XeryusTC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by XeryusTC »

Killer 11 wrote:3 times????
Yes, one here, one in the the TTDP graphics forum and one in the TTDP suggestions forum IIRC (the one in the suggestions wasn't the same picture though).
Don't panic - My YouTube channel - Follow me on twitter (@XeryusTC) - Play Tribes: Ascend - Tired of Dropbox? Try SpiderOak (use this link and we both get 1GB extra space)
OpenTTD: manual #openttdcoop: blog | wiki | public server | NewGRF pack | DevZone
Killer 11
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Killer 11 »

the one in suggestions i don't remeber maybe it's the foult of my crappy internet conectio it may have gone to the wrong place since i NEVER visist TTDP suggestions
XeryusTC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by XeryusTC »

Killer 11 wrote:the one in suggestions i don't remeber maybe it's the foult of my crappy internet conectio it may have gone to the wrong place since i NEVER visist TTDP suggestions
You're right, that one was from michael blunck.
White Rabbit
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by White Rabbit »

Attention everyone: a new era has begun! Starting with the introduction of the Gemini maglev engine, I will now briskly lead you through the late-game development of New Pie Central (in memory of the great institution that was NYC, and in honour of pie, which still exists, obviously :P).
Attachments
I had to use canals and locks for this seaport since TGP likes having coastlines at above waterlevel. Just think how this dock compares to a 'standard' TTD station building...
I had to use canals and locks for this seaport since TGP likes having coastlines at above waterlevel. Just think how this dock compares to a 'standard' TTD station building...
New Pie Central, 2nd Feb 2026.png (175.97 KiB) Viewed 432 times
A Dinger 1000 makes an inspection tour of our railways, set in a scenic pineforest valley, before trains start using it. The maglevs are already in operation, but they're quite rare.
A Dinger 1000 makes an inspection tour of our railways, set in a scenic pineforest valley, before trains start using it. The maglevs are already in operation, but they're quite rare.
New Pie Central, 10th Jan 2026.png (115.87 KiB) Viewed 1994 times
This prototype maglev model was given the uninspired name of Omega, but it did steamroller over every previous record in all categories. Except it costs over £87,000 a year to run. Should've waited for the Taurus...
This prototype maglev model was given the uninspired name of Omega, but it did steamroller over every previous record in all categories. Except it costs over £87,000 a year to run. Should've waited for the Taurus...
New Pie Central, 10th Jun 2019.png (89.55 KiB) Viewed 1999 times
Last edited by White Rabbit on 25 May 2006 21:38, edited 1 time in total.
White Rabbit
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by White Rabbit »

Final three for now...
Attachments
The Danwell Dancer pulls into Danwell station, which overlooks the sets of tunnels that lead out of and into my competitor's rather impressive, city-centre bi-directional terminus station.
The Danwell Dancer pulls into Danwell station, which overlooks the sets of tunnels that lead out of and into my competitor's rather impressive, city-centre bi-directional terminus station.
New Pie Central, 20th Apr 2026.png (234.54 KiB) Viewed 423 times
Every online game has an HQ island! Don't miss the revelation of the Cream Pie Express. :P
Every online game has an HQ island! Don't miss the revelation of the Cream Pie Express. :P
New Pie Central, 1st Apr 2026.png (70.9 KiB) Viewed 1992 times
A tiny coal mine station, part of the company's oldest and smallest network. Output isn't great, so that particular coal train, the Flinnbridge Miner, has been given slightly higher priority.
A tiny coal mine station, part of the company's oldest and smallest network. Output isn't great, so that particular coal train, the Flinnbridge Miner, has been given slightly higher priority.
New Pie Central, 9th Mar 2026.png (38.33 KiB) Viewed 1991 times
Last edited by White Rabbit on 25 May 2006 21:37, edited 1 time in total.
gkirilov
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by gkirilov »

We had some out of space visitors. Checking out our HQs.
Attachments
ATLANTIS, 8th Dec 20271.PNG
ATLANTIS, 8th Dec 20271.PNG (132.7 KiB) Viewed 463 times
OTTDCoop NewGRF Pack|Different sets of GRFs for TTDPatch (some of them work in OTTD) - 1|- 2|GRF sets for OTTD|OTTD nightly
I hooked up my accelerator to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car. Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you. Spoilers and bodykits are how much of the wall you take with you. Rollcages and windownets are how much of a mess you leave on the wall.
White Rabbit
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by White Rabbit »

Continuing with the screenshots...
Attachments
Oops, I almost forgot! Here's a shot of the one and only Cream Pie Express, on the left side, which started work in the late 1930s. Note the unique symmetrical wagon arrangements and the amazing 4th mail van.
Oops, I almost forgot! Here's a shot of the one and only Cream Pie Express, on the left side, which started work in the late 1930s. Note the unique symmetrical wagon arrangements and the amazing 4th mail van.
New Pie Central, 28th Feb 2026.png (128.5 KiB) Viewed 3000 times
The Sphinx heads back to its loading station after passing through Barnbury junction. The Vossloh G1206s we have, good for light freight, will soon be replaced by much more efficient fuel cell powered Costar Junkers.
The Sphinx heads back to its loading station after passing through Barnbury junction. The Vossloh G1206s we have, good for light freight, will soon be replaced by much more efficient fuel cell powered Costar Junkers.
New Pie Central, 3rd Jul 2026.png (139.63 KiB) Viewed 3000 times
Omega quickly overtakes the Scorpion, an oil train hauled by the retirement-age EMD 5. The Paladin can also be seen heading towards the Neston oil refinery.
Omega quickly overtakes the Scorpion, an oil train hauled by the retirement-age EMD 5. The Paladin can also be seen heading towards the Neston oil refinery.
New Pie Central, 29th May 2026.png (133.14 KiB) Viewed 3000 times
Last edited by White Rabbit on 25 May 2006 22:19, edited 1 time in total.
White Rabbit
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by White Rabbit »

We'll be approaching and going beyond the 2050s soon.
Attachments
Believe me when I say that every single train, ship and plane, and road vehicle if we had any, is named. A sample of all our wonderful trains is shown here, along with some company statistics.
Believe me when I say that every single train, ship and plane, and road vehicle if we had any, is named. A sample of all our wonderful trains is shown here, along with some company statistics.
New Pie Central, 21st Nov 2059.png (102.84 KiB) Viewed 521 times
Breakdowns are set to none in this game, but not if the aliens have anything to say about it. The train drivers hide in the empty coal wagons, since X-Com is about to arrive (top right) and blow everything up.
Breakdowns are set to none in this game, but not if the aliens have anything to say about it. The train drivers hide in the empty coal wagons, since X-Com is about to arrive (top right) and blow everything up.
New Pie Central, 20th Jun 2057.png (117.57 KiB) Viewed 2996 times
The Tycoon waits patiently at its platform while Redemption leaves Grinningbury Station several minutes early. Both trains are of a new model, the Costar Century, which represents the zenith of MUs. At least we think it's an MU...
The Tycoon waits patiently at its platform while Redemption leaves Grinningbury Station several minutes early. Both trains are of a new model, the Costar Century, which represents the zenith of MUs. At least we think it's an MU...
New Pie Central, 25th Nov 2048.png (108.18 KiB) Viewed 2994 times
Last edited by White Rabbit on 25 May 2006 22:24, edited 3 times in total.
White Rabbit
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by White Rabbit »

The final one.
Attachments
A mysterious transmission was beamed to Earth when X-Com finally defeated the alien menace at Cydonia. The immediate result was that our photographer got sent to the 30s, and then back again, after taking this nice blimp shot.
A mysterious transmission was beamed to Earth when X-Com finally defeated the alien menace at Cydonia. The immediate result was that our photographer got sent to the 30s, and then back again, after taking this nice blimp shot.
---, 2nd Sep 1932.png (133.44 KiB) Viewed 2991 times
DarkSaturn
Engineer
Engineer

Post by DarkSaturn »

Offset junction in a no-industries game I've been playing.
Attachments
offset_4way.png
(183.71 KiB) Downloaded 384 times

Return to “Screenshots”