Small error on GRFCrawler

Discussions about the technical aspects of graphics development, including NewGRF tools and utilities.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Andrex
Tycoon
Tycoon

Small error on GRFCrawler

Post by Andrex »

After restoring all my Firefox tabs, once of them was the GRFCrawler edit page, because I was about to update all my GRF entries there. However, since I'm no longer logged on, these errors appear at the bottom of the page:

Code: Select all

Notice: Constant GRFEDIT_E_NOTALLOWED already defined in /home/grfcrawl/public_html/index.php on line 654
Notice: Constant GRFEDIT_E_REQFIELD already defined in /home/grfcrawl/public_html/index.php on line 655
Notice: Constant GRFEDIT_E_FIELDTOLONG already defined in /home/grfcrawl/public_html/index.php on line 656
Notice: Constant GRFEDIT_E_UPFILETOLONG already defined in /home/grfcrawl/public_html/index.php on line 657
Notice: Constant GRFEDIT_E_UPFILECHARS already defined in /home/grfcrawl/public_html/index.php on line 658
Notice: Constant GRFEDIT_E_UPFILETOBIG already defined in /home/grfcrawl/public_html/index.php on line 659
Notice: Constant GRFEDIT_E_UPISNTPIC already defined in /home/grfcrawl/public_html/index.php on line 660
Notice: Constant GRFEDIT_E_UPDIMCHK already defined in /home/grfcrawl/public_html/index.php on line 661
URL was: http://grfcrawler.tt-forums.net/index.p ... dit&id=256

I know that site is not very much updated anymore, but probably that error is easy to fix.
Andrex
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Small error on GRFCrawler

Post by Andrex »

Let's see if some double-posting catches Owen's attention...

This error is also shown after succesfully adding any entry to the GRF list:

Code: Select all

Notice: Undefined index: grf_id in /home/grfcrawl/public_html/index.php on line 949
Notice: Undefined index: grf_id in /home/grfcrawl/public_html/index.php on line 993
WWTBAM

Post by WWTBAM »

I would suggest you try and contact Eis os as he was maintaining the site last I heard.
Formerly known as r0b0t_b0y2003, robotboy, roboboy and beclawat. The best place to get the most recent nightly builds of TTDPatch is: http://roboboy.users.tt-forums.net/TTDPatch/nightlies/
eis_os
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by eis_os »

Hello,
thank you for reporting, please use the topic for GRFCrawler otherwise I won't get notified.
GRFCrawler Topic
TTDPatch dev in retirement ... Search a grf, try Grf Crawler 0.9 - now with even faster details view and new features...
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

Andrex wrote:Let's see if some double-posting catches Owen's attention...
If you want to specifically catch my attention, PMing me is probably best.

Return to “NewGRF Technical Discussions”