Well, I've done a fairly substantial amount of work over the last couple of weeks to bring you a nice TT Christmas present - namely the first US Set release for some time!
Version 0.84 of the US Stations Set is now available, with several changes. The main ones are a new "disused" version of the country station (shown when your passenger rating becomes poor) and a brand new 'Alderson' station design, both by cornelius.
There are also a few more changes and the fact that alpha 39 or greater is now required.
Unfortunately, although I haven't seen it yet, I believe that the country station will change from "disused" back to "used" even if you don't provide any passenger services, due to the operation of the selectgoods feature in alpha versions of the patch. If you really want to avoid it, you should be able to use "selectgoods 2" but I don't think it's a serious problem.
A screenshot of most of the stations in the set is attached.
Changes in version 0.84:
- Updated Action 4s for alpha 39.
- Set now requires alpha 39 or higher in all cases.
- Enabled 7+ lengths for country station and up to 7 platforms (although lengths 10 or greater are not at all recommended).
- "Normal" country stations become "disused" if passengers rating falls to 38% or below.
- Enabled 5-7 platforms for Amshacks and all possible lengths (although lengths 10 or greater are not at all recommended)
- Added 'Alderson' stations as new type of "country" station.
- Changed country station to show signs in company colour instead of blue.