[OTTD] Dutch Trainset Cargo Extension

Find and discuss all the latest NewGRF releases for TTDPatch and OpenTTD here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

FooBar
Tycoon
Tycoon

[OTTD] Dutch Trainset Cargo Extension

Post by FooBar »

As you might know, the Dutch Trainset (Alpha 1.1) has incomplete cargo support for industry sets other than the default industries. With this, I attempted to fix that.

The Dutch Trainset Cargo Extension adds refit options to the Dutch Trainset such that it is compatible with industry sets. The Dutch Trainset Cargo Extension is designed specifically to work with FIRS and ECS, but should work with other industry sets as well.

Please let me know if this works properly, and if not what problems you encountered. Please note that this does not add additional cargo graphics, it adds only the refit options.

Download from below or the Online Content.
Attachments
dutchtrainscargoext.zip
(11.69 KiB) Downloaded 743 times
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [OTTD] Dutch Trainset Cargo Extension

Post by Hyronymus »

FooBar wrote:As you might know, the Dutch Trainset (Alpha 1.1) has incomplete cargo support for industry sets other than the default industries. With this, I attempted to fix that.

The Dutch Trainset Cargo Extension adds refit options to the Dutch Trainset such that it is compatible with industry sets. The Dutch Trainset Cargo Extension is designed specifically to work with FIRS and ECS, but should work with other industry sets as well.

Please let me know if this works properly, and if not what problems you encountered. Please note that this does not add additional cargo graphics, it adds only the refit options.

Download from below or the Online Content.
This makes a very nice addition to the set. Now all we need is steam engines available way earlier :).
FooBar
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by FooBar »

I hope you guys don't mind I "just made this" without any prior notice whatsoever :P I thought of this today and just started making it.

But now you got me thinking about a "Dutch Trainset Steam Engine Earlierer"...
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

FooBar wrote:I hope you guys don't mind I "just made this" without any prior notice whatsoever :P I thought of this today and just started making it.

But now you got me thinking about a "Dutch Trainset Steam Engine Earlierer"...
How about getting hired by Purno and me to help recode the set?
FooBar
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by FooBar »

I think I could be persuaded to do that... I do have some other non-TTD things to do first though before embarking on a large project, as I want to make sure I'm actually able to finish it in reasonable time.
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

FooBar wrote:I think I could be persuaded to do that... I do have some other non-TTD things to do first though before embarking on a large project, as I want to make sure I'm actually able to finish it in reasonable time.
Sounds good, I think I'll have to pursuade Purno to some drawing then :P.
FooBar
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by FooBar »

You go ahead and do that. I'll get back to you guys on this as soon as I'm ready to start with something.
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Hyronymus wrote:
FooBar wrote:I think I could be persuaded to do that... I do have some other non-TTD things to do first though before embarking on a large project, as I want to make sure I'm actually able to finish it in reasonable time.
I've already pursuaded VoyagerOne, would that work too? :P
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

Purno wrote:
Hyronymus wrote:
I've already pursuaded VoyagerOne, would that work too? :P
I think it does.

EDIT: discussion about v2 split, please read on here: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php? ... 60#p960316

Return to “Graphics Releases”