The Map of Czechoslovakia from 1918

Post your custom scenarios here. Saved games also welcome. All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
ond3ys
Engineer
Engineer

The Map of Czechoslovakia from 1918

Post by ond3ys »

Hello guys,
I'm trying my best, in order to create a map of Czechoslovakia with some parts of other neighbouring countries. It is relatively easy to make a map. What make me some issues are the rivers. Is there any possibility to add them via some programm or it need to be done tile by tile in the scenario editor. If someone's willing to help me through it, he'll be kindly welcome. Sorry if I'm doing any harm by this question, I am new to this forum. Thanks. :)
Last edited by ond3ys on 26 Mar 2015 10:27, edited 2 times in total.
Wahazar
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: The Map of Czechoslovakia from 1918

Post by Wahazar »

ond3ys wrote:What make me some issues are the rivers. Is there any possibility to add them via some programm or it need to be done tile by tile in the scenario editor.
Yes, please read my thread "reproducible map generation".
There is a patch which can import map objects (cities, industry, rivers etc) from external txt files.
Additionally user aDe prepared support - special web application, which can generate those txt files using city database (for towns) or using bitmap (for rivers).
Additionally you can keep those txt data for further fast clean re-generation of the map, if you are willing to change/upgrade newgrfs.
Formerly known as: McZapkie
Projects: Reproducible Map Generation patch, NewGRFs: Manpower industries, PolTrams, Polroad, 600mm narrow gauge, wired, ECS industry extension, V4 CEE train set, HotHut.
Another favorite games: freeciv longturn, OHOL/2HOL.
ond3ys
Engineer
Engineer

Re: The Map of Czechoslovakia from 1918

Post by ond3ys »

Duże dzięki :)
That would be awesome, because I am working on a layer for rivers. Still much work has to be done though ..

Return to “Scenarios and Saved Games”