Screenshot of the Month - December 2015 - Entries

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
kamnet

Re: Screenshot of the Month - August 2015 - Submissions Open

Post by kamnet »

If I were running the game still, I'd rule an animated GIF to be fair game.
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

kamnet wrote:If I were running the game still, I'd rule an animated GIF to be fair game.
Agreed, with a couple of provisos:

1. There be two categories: a) animated (GIF) b) not animated (PNG). GIFs can be quite challenging to produce. Not all of the participants will have the required skills. Frame alignment and frame speed are just two of many considerations. GIF files can be significantly huge depending upon the quantity and dimensions of frames. Orudge should be consulted on this.
2. The GIF should be restricted to one scene with animations within that scene. Anything else would be a simple slide show that would be a sneaky way to get more than one entry into the contest.
3. A contestant should be permitted to enter into either or both categories.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Looking forward to the start of voting :)
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
Sabret00th
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Sabret00th »

Keep Looking :mrgreen:

Seriously, I'm getting a bit worried - SwissFan91 hasn't been online since 23rd of August. ?(
flogeza
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by flogeza »

Sabret00th wrote:Keep Looking :mrgreen:

Seriously, I'm getting a bit worried - SwissFan91 hasn't been online since 23rd of August. ?(
Same :(
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

flogeza wrote:
Sabret00th wrote:Keep Looking :mrgreen:

Same :(
Let's hope that he'll be back soon.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
SwissFan91
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Screenshot of the Month - August 2015 - Voting Open

Post by SwissFan91 »

My apologies! I took a trip to Vancouver and completely forgot that it corresponded with the dates I set for this competition.

August SOTM has now shut. Voting is now open. Here, in alphabetical order, are the screenshots for Work:

Chrill
The suburban express goes to the coal mine, which is where the population work
The suburban express goes to the coal mine, which is where the population work
Chrill.png (296.32 KiB) Viewed 623 times
Emperor Jake
This is Tiger Island's largest employer, the facility where tigers bred all over the island are trained and delivered all over the galaxy. The military is by far the largest customer, whose genetically enhanced super-tigers are frequently found on the battlefield.
This is Tiger Island's largest employer, the facility where tigers bred all over the island are trained and delivered all over the galaxy. The military is by far the largest customer, whose genetically enhanced super-tigers are frequently found on the battlefield.
Emperor Jake.PNG (113.9 KiB) Viewed 3665 times
Flogeza
Flogeza.PNG
Flogeza.PNG (351.66 KiB) Viewed 3665 times
Total Alpine Replacement Set: Industry, Town, Objects
SwissFan91
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SwissFan91 »

ISA
Morning rush hour to work or vacation in this sunny day!
Morning rush hour to work or vacation in this sunny day!
ISA.png (630.23 KiB) Viewed 3665 times
Ladusa
Work on czechoslovak station in 1950´s. Freight train is waiting for departure of passenger train. Green locomotive is refilling coal and others locomotives in depot have pause for maintenance and next work.
Work on czechoslovak station in 1950´s. Freight train is waiting for departure of passenger train. Green locomotive is refilling coal and others locomotives in depot have pause for maintenance and next work.
Ladusa.png (624.79 KiB) Viewed 3665 times
Quast65
Construction workers are doing their best, demolishing old buildings and building new hotels and resorts. So that the city is ready to welcome the tourists in the new holiday season.
Construction workers are doing their best, demolishing old buildings and building new hotels and resorts. So that the city is ready to welcome the tourists in the new holiday season.
Quast65.png (320.28 KiB) Viewed 3665 times
SwissFan91
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SwissFan91 »

Sabret00th
The Building Consortium was tasked with the construction of a new city from ground zero. They employed tens of thousands of workers for the effort.
The Building Consortium was tasked with the construction of a new city from ground zero. They employed tens of thousands of workers for the effort.
Sabret00th.png (991.9 KiB) Viewed 623 times
STD
Transportation of equipment on locomotives in the mines and the supply of agricultural equipment on farms and plantations
Transportation of equipment on locomotives in the mines and the supply of agricultural equipment on farms and plantations
STD.png (227.11 KiB) Viewed 3665 times
WallyWeb
Two Work Projects Meet<br /><br />Traffic on the CPRail single track line has increased significantly. We can see a heavy freight waiting for a worktrain to clear the switch as well as a VIA Rail intercity express that must wait for both to clear so that it can continue on into Union Station. The passengers will be late for work again. CP work crews are twinning the track to increase the line's capacity.<br /><br />Meanwhile, as the city expands, a new highway is needed for the added road vehicle traffic.<br /><br />Both work projects have met at Beaver Creek. Work is underway on a bridge over both the creek and the CP right-of-way. The concrete has been poured and the work crews are preparing to work on the deck.<br /><br />Hopefully they will be able to complete the work before Winter.
Two Work Projects Meet

Traffic on the CPRail single track line has increased significantly. We can see a heavy freight waiting for a worktrain to clear the switch as well as a VIA Rail intercity express that must wait for both to clear so that it can continue on into Union Station. The passengers will be late for work again. CP work crews are twinning the track to increase the line's capacity.

Meanwhile, as the city expands, a new highway is needed for the added road vehicle traffic.

Both work projects have met at Beaver Creek. Work is underway on a bridge over both the creek and the CP right-of-way. The concrete has been poured and the work crews are preparing to work on the deck.

Hopefully they will be able to complete the work before Winter.
WallyWeb.png (165.86 KiB) Viewed 3665 times
arikover
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by arikover »

Well that was worth the wait. :shock:
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Welcome back, SwissFan91 :D . All screenshots are incredibly gorgeous and very beautiful. Super. Honestly it's hard for me to choose between screenshots. I definitely vote for the screenshot Flogeza. I liked how he showed the construction of a new railway. :))
Pyoro
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Pyoro »

Lots of things to spot that someone should put into a GRF... ;)
SwissFan91
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SwissFan91 »

Pyoro wrote:Lots of things to spot that someone should put into a GRF... ;)
That's why I allow 'photoshopping' :D
Sabret00th
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Sabret00th »

Some of us can't photoshop properly :D Maybe that's why I have zero votes..... Should've voted for myself, instead for wallyweb....he doesn't seem to need my vote :lol:
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

Sabret00th wrote:Should've voted for myself, instead for wallyweb....he doesn't seem to need my vote :lol:
:bow:
By the way, my entry is 100% natural source, green, no preservatives, non GMO, no unpronouncable ingredients and no photoshops. 8)
Quast65
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Quast65 »

Well done Wally and to all the others!! This was an excellent reboot of the competition!
(And I also only use 100% .grf for my screenshots)
Projects: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=57266
Screenshots: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=56959
Scenario of The Netherlands: viewtopic.php?f=60&t=87604

Winner of the following screenshot competitions:
sep 2012, jan 2013, apr 2013, aug 2013, mar 2014, mar 2016, oct 2020
All my work is released under GPL-license (either V2 or V3), if not clearly stated otherwise.
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA »

Quast65 wrote:(And I also only use 100% .grf for my screenshots)
+1... actually once I used paint... if that counts Photoshoping :mrgreen:

Gratz Wally
SwissFan91
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SwissFan91 »

Any objections if I close the voting early? It seems there is only going to be one winner...
Sabret00th
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Sabret00th »

No, why? I need only 17 votes to go on top! :lol:
Now seriously, guess it's up to flogeza and maybe Ladusa and Quast65, since they're the only ones with votes different from 0 and 1.

Return to “Screenshots”