Screenshots by Jegerpizza!

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
jegerpizza
Engineer
Engineer

Screenshots by Jegerpizza!

Post by jegerpizza »

Welcome to my Screenshot Theard. Here i will post screenshot of my current OTTD games.

Highbury Victoria a busy terminal with many IC services to many places on the map!
This is Luton, a key junction station many lines join here.
This is Finworth and Liverworth a small station in the middle of the New Luton Main Line (NLML) served by 2 trains per hour in each direction.
Last edited by jegerpizza on 20 Mar 2015 15:17, edited 3 times in total.
jegerpizza
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Screenshots by Jegerpizza!

Post by jegerpizza »

New Sceenshots! I dunno what habbned to the colors and quality in general to these shots ill try to fix it on my next shots ;)

Here is Stanburgh junction! A busy interchange station on the 3rd rail lines from Meanston Southcoast most lines from Meanston Southcoast diverge here and heads for other places on the 3rd rail network!
ImageMidseaTrains, 20. apr 2033#1 by jegerpizza1, on Flickr

Bradingport Beaches a little interchange station on the Meanston Southcoast 3rd network

ImageMidseaTrains, 15. jul 2033 by jegerpizza1, on Flickr

Meanston Southcoast one of the 2 terminus stations in Meanston there are plans to upgrade this station in the future due to trains often get held here due to only 5 platforms in total.

ImageMidseaTrains, 5. aug 2033 by jegerpizza1, on Flickr
Pingaware
Director
Director

Post by Pingaware »

jegerpizza wrote:I dunno what happened to the colours and quality in general of these shots
The problem is that for the smaller sizes, Flickr has converted them to jpgs as opposed to pngs.

These are good mate!
jegerpizza
Engineer
Engineer

Post by jegerpizza »

Pingaware wrote:
jegerpizza wrote:I dunno what happened to the colours and quality in general of these shots
The problem is that for the smaller sizes, Flickr has converted them to jpgs as opposed to pngs.

These are good mate!
Thanks i fixed the color problem!

Here is a picture of Stanhaven Habour, The station is on the end of the Stanhaven-Plenpoot line. The station is served by a hourly service formed of 3 or 6 car Class 159 DMUs to Meanston Southcoast this journey from Stanhaven to Meanston take around 5 hours. The station is also served by a hourly ferry to Isle of Stan.

ImageFerry Link, 6. nov 2036 by jegerpizza1, on Flickr
LicTor
Engineer
Engineer

Post by LicTor »

nice screens -and that modern depot is cool! may I ask what grf is that? :)
jegerpizza
Engineer
Engineer

Post by jegerpizza »

LicTor wrote:nice screens -and that modern depot is cool! may I ask what grf is that? :)
This http://pikka.users.tt-forums.net/wiki/i ... Set_tracks and Thanks
jegerpizza
Engineer
Engineer

Post by jegerpizza »

Here is a picture from Elbmünster HBF, on the German side of my German, Swiss and Austrian game. Currently its served by DB lines: RE1, RE2, RB1, RB2, RB3, RB4, RB5 and RB6. By ÖBB lines: RJ1 and RJ2.
jegerpizza
Engineer
Engineer

Post by jegerpizza »

Elbmünster recently got its 2 commuter lines RB1 and RB5 replaced with Metro, this let to opening of a new station and the frequency increased from every 30 min to every 20 min on the M1(Old RB1) and on the M11(RB5) from every 60 min to every 30 min.
The upgrade to metro lead to a big rebuild of the track around Hausburg, a new platform 3 was build and the track around Hausburg was almost complete re-build.

I am also building a map of all my train services. (Still WIP) This is the Metro map of Elbmünster Red is M1 and M11, Blue is M2 and Green is M3
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Really like your rail network, especially metro :D
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
jegerpizza
Engineer
Engineer

Post by jegerpizza »

STD wrote:Really like your rail network, especially metro :D
Thanks, here are some more metro for you :D!

This is Regensfurt station, served by RB2 to Albbach operated by DB and Elbmünster M2 that recently was extended from Elbmünster HBF to Regensfurt. The extension is very unique, as this is the only place on the line where metro and national rail share track. There current frequency is RB2: Every 60 min and M2: Every 20 min. RB2 used to be every 30 min until the metro arrived.

This is a passing loop on one of the Swiss mountain passes. the line is single tracked with many passing loops and the lines capacity is used to the max, with up to 7 trains an hour passing over the pass.

Here we see a Swiss IC service en route from Quedlinfeld in Germany to Herzberg in Switzerland, This line between Germany and Switzerland is very freight heavy.

Here is Fürstenberg HBF in Austria, Its the busiest station in Austria, Most of train services in Austria calls here.

Network map:
Green=IC and RJ. Blue=RE. Red=RB and R. Still WIP, as i need to make something that show when the train crosses into another country
jegerpizza
Engineer
Engineer

Post by jegerpizza »

Sorry for not showing you guys anything the past weeks, this was due to me building a new game, so i had nothing to show but now i have! :D
Here is Dokend Hoorn Airport, a busy airport for the low-cost airlines such as EasyJet, but also a big railway hub.

Here is Noord Harderdricht Bijmer station a busy interchange station where the North-South intercity line meets the Cross City Commuter rail line.

Coolhaven station on the Cross City Commuter rail line.

Return to “Screenshots”