[OpenTTD] STD screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: STD screenshots

Post by STD »

michael blunck wrote:Nice screenshots, STD. BTW, since you are using the MariCo set, did you spot any shortcomings with its Russian translation?

regards
Michael
Thank You, Michael :D . I found a small defects in the Russian translation. Screenshot attachment. Not true is written "Boat storage." Correct "Лодочное хранилище". Another mistake in translation: correct "MK beacons" - "МК маяки" and "beacons in Ports" - "маяки в Порты".
Marico.png
Marico.png (56.9 KiB) Viewed 475 times
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
PinkMoon
Engineer
Engineer

Post by PinkMoon »

Very nice screenies ! :bow:

I really like the airport graphics . Could you say me were I can find these ? Thank you .
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

PinkMoon wrote:Very nice screenies ! :bow:

I really like the airport graphics . Could you say me were I can find these ? Thank you .
Thank You, PinkMoon :D .
Last edited by STD on 21 Apr 2014 12:33, edited 1 time in total.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA »

STD I'm not sure how well people here coup that You share file/s on Your own thread (of course that would be OK if they are Yours). Instead put up the link or use PM's to sort those things out. That would hold back much much war if someone is feeling to pick on You!
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

ISA wrote:STD I'm not sure how well people here coup that You share file/s on Your own thread (of course that would be OK if they are Yours). Instead put up the link or use PM's to sort those things out. That would hold back much much war if someone is feeling to pick on You!
Well. You're right, ISA. I will not put the files. Here is the link to the first post in STD saved games. There are all the necessary graphics in the archive.
STD saved games
michael blunck
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by michael blunck »

STD wrote: Well. You're right, ISA. I will not put the files. Here is the link to the first post in STD saved games. There are all the necessary graphics in the archive.
STD saved games
Even this might not be allowed for each of the newGRFs. E.g., distributing mine is only allowed by attaching their appropriate readme files which include the copyright statement and regulations. Since you included newships, newstations and MariCo without these files, I´m asking you to either delete these newGRF files from "graf.rar", or bundle them together with their readme files, in the same way you downloaded them from my site.

Thanks for your cooperation.

I´ll check again next week and in case this has not been changed, I will ask the forum´s administration to remove "graf.rar".

regards
Michael
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

I have deleted the archive "graf.rar". I Will do everything as it should be in the forum, according to the rules :) .
michael blunck
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by michael blunck »

STD wrote: I have deleted the archive "graf.rar". I Will do everything as it should be in the forum, according to the rules :) .
Thanks for your prompt reaction.

OTOH, it´s clearly allowed to distribute my newGRFs, but you have to follow the rules, i.e.:
mb copyright wrote: [...] Permission to use, copy and distribute this software (consisting of the graphics and its implementation code) and its documentation for non-commercial purposes, without fee and without a signed licensing agreement, is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notice, this paragraph and the following four paragraphs appear in all copies and distributions. [...]
O/c, I cannot speak for the authors of other newGRFs included in your posted archive, and I don´t know anything about the terms of copyright of their files ...

regards
Michael
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Two screenshots from the game. View of the train station, the tram tracks :) .
4_10.png
4_10.png (309.75 KiB) Viewed 3243 times
4_11.png
(1.29 MiB) Downloaded 14 times
slaca
Engineer
Engineer

Post by slaca »

Nice screenshots, are the Russian airports bugged? Some looks good, but some of them looks weird.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Good evening to you all :D I decided to post a few screenshots from the game. Here is a map of the game:
Nontown Transport, 1-е янв 1963 г..png
(227.26 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
The production of goods for furniture factory
4_14.png
4_14.png (220.85 KiB) Viewed 2867 times
View steel mill, located near a large city.
4_15.png
4_15.png (228.65 KiB) Viewed 2867 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Megapolis Wraston
4_16.png
(2.88 MiB) Downloaded 11 times
The place of rest for residents of the city - parks, promenade.
4_17.png
(2.4 MiB) Downloaded 11 times
4_18.png
(2.21 MiB) Downloaded 11 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Railway station in the city center, developed infrastructure of the tram network.
4_19.png
(901.89 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
City view on the sea coast
4_20.png
(801.58 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
A large train station, Park for recreation
4_21.png
(2.23 MiB) Downloaded 11 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

4_22.png
(2.74 MiB) Downloaded 11 times
Sabret00th
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Sabret00th »

Absolutely beautiful!
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Sabret00th wrote:Absolutely beautiful!
Thanks, Sabret :D
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

I like your last serie of screenies a lot! it s lacking a bit traffic on your railway lines tough, but nice work on the cities, and nice use of path tiles from vast.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

romazoon wrote:I like your last serie of screenies a lot! it s lacking a bit traffic on your railway lines tough, but nice work on the cities, and nice use of path tiles from vast.
Thank you :D . Later launched more trains on the railway line. From a surplus of transport and objects of the game was very slow for me. Temporarily stopped playing. If you can put a save game. Can help me with a problem :) .

OpenTTD Spring 2013 Patchpack v1.7.98 Full win32
Nontown Transport, 17-е июн 1966 г..sav
(648.18 KiB) Downloaded 145 times
If there are insufficient files to open a save game in a pm message adds.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

This problem is solved. Too much built in pause mode. From this, the game begins to slow down.

In another section STD saved games posted save game :)

Download and watch my rail network. In the future I plan to increase the number of passenger trains and planes :) .
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

I continue to play in the current game :) . At the moment, 23 July 1986. Here's a map of the network, it also has the theme of "STD saved games". Here are some screenshots from the game :)
The population growth in cities has led to the need to purchase new buses and postal trucks
4_23.png
4_23.png (535.31 KiB) Viewed 461 times
The new airport
4_24.png
4_24.png (433.6 KiB) Viewed 461 times
Increased mining of coal and iron ore. The mill began to produce more steel.
4_25.png
4_25.png (290.37 KiB) Viewed 461 times

Return to “Screenshots”