[OpenTTD] STD screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: STD screenshots

Post by STD »

The extraction of resources (bauxite) is more complicated than in a different climate.
3.png
3.png (255.96 KiB) Viewed 3156 times
Steel production. Steel plant is the only in the area. Here come the trains with iron ore
4.png
4.png (258.86 KiB) Viewed 3156 times
View of the winter city
5.png
5.png (202.77 KiB) Viewed 3156 times
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Railway station in the city Rintala. From June to September there is no snow. The rest of the time is usually plenty of snow.
6.png
6.png (181.8 KiB) Viewed 3154 times
Largest fishing port in the area.
7.png
7.png (150.27 KiB) Viewed 3154 times
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA »

Hey!

Nice shots! Every time they go better and better!
Now... as I cant see the grf list in here I must ask... again! Those rail track are from (Finnish?)? Never seen those published somewhere! Thanks in advance!
YNM
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by YNM »

Nah, those are from xUSSR set instead, see in the parameter. Can be said as a much more smaller version of Finnish rails, but it contains two type of overhead power (3kV DC and 25kV AC or alike, im forgot), also it only works with it's own trains (trains from other sets would use the standard tracks).
YNM = yoursNotMine - Don't get it ?
「ヨーッスノットマイン」もと申します。
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA »

YNM wrote:Nah, those are from xUSSR set instead, see in the parameter. Can be said as a much more smaller version of Finnish rails, but it contains two type of overhead power (3kV DC and 25kV AC or alike, im forgot), also it only works with it's own trains (trains from other sets would use the standard tracks).
Thanks for clearing it up... sad to hear, still searching some fine scale track what I can use in my games (as Japan set tracks still crash my game with Canadian train set)... Just saw one potential tracks what I can use!
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

So made this set. Its own railway tracks and trains :) . Used following Railways:
xUSSR set.png
xUSSR set.png (101.78 KiB) Viewed 3085 times
Also on the screenshot parameters for a set

Thanks for the comment, ISA :D
The list of the used graphics :)
GRF's.png
GRF's.png (23.66 KiB) Viewed 3083 times
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA »

Trying to find latest grf of Xussr set, but not able to find one... :oops:

Edit: seems I found it... ill test as soon as I can!
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

ISA wrote:Trying to find latest grf of Xussr set, but not able to find one... :oops:

Edit: seems I found it... ill test as soon as I can!
Here is a link to set xUSSR Railway Set: xussr--Alpha_1.05070 :)
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA »

Already tested! Very cool and beautiful set! Just sad that not able to use with other sets! Thanks STD
Klaasgras
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Klaasgras »

Very nice screens!
Here, take a look a my screenshot thread: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=59701
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

ISA wrote:Already tested! Very cool and beautiful set! Just sad that not able to use with other sets! Thanks STD
Wait from you the screenshots testing with xUSSR Railway Set in the game. Very interesting to be seen :) .
Klaasgras wrote:Very nice screens!
Ladusa
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Ladusa »

I like this set! Soviet/russian locomotives are beautiful :)
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Ladusa wrote:I like this set! Soviet/russian locomotives are beautiful :)
So I decided to play around with this set. First time with xUSSR set I played in the spring of 2012. And set appeared before the new year, December 31, 2011 :) . It is interesting to see how the other players use it :) .
Soon more will be screenshots of my game :) . Now simply no time to play.
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA »

STD wrote:
ISA wrote:Already tested! Very cool and beautiful set! Just sad that not able to use with other sets! Thanks STD
Wait from you the screenshots testing with xUSSR Railway Set in the game. Very interesting to be seen :) .
Sure, I also could start new game with the set... but I have one game started already, not sure that I want to play two game at the same time!
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Maybe next time will you play with this set, when you finish the current game :) .
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

I Play in 1965 at the moment. Several screenshots from the game :) :
Train station Kuzyakino.
8.png
8.png (243.01 KiB) Viewed 2680 times
Replacement of old locomotives on the new diesel and electric locomotives DC
9.png
9.png (205.48 KiB) Viewed 2680 times
Built a new railway trunk line. The train station of this line.
10.png
10.png (201.76 KiB) Viewed 2680 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Fishing port and a small village
11.png
(326.45 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
A small town on the shore of the sea
12.png
12.png (288.02 KiB) Viewed 2678 times
New high-speed railway line.
14.png
14.png (299.18 KiB) Viewed 2678 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Megapolis Ken-Yurt in the spring in March and winter in December.
The population grew to 5614.
13.png
13.png (329.26 KiB) Viewed 2673 times
15.png
15.png (316.96 KiB) Viewed 2673 times
Map of the game (512х512):
map - 1964-09-08.png
map - 1964-09-08.png (49.64 KiB) Viewed 775 times
Hans Kruzer
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Hans Kruzer »

Your screenshots have never failed to impress, the GRF's seem to work in harmony :D Will you have airplanes in your games anytime?
Tschüß!
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA »

As said in my thread it is the next set of grf's what I use in my game... very nice composition You got there!

Return to “Screenshots”