[OpenTTD] STD screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: STD screenshots

Post by STD »

Hello everyone :D . As I promised, post some more screenshots from their game. At the moment is 27.01.1906 year. Done a lot of work - construction of new railway. Where there are traffic jams, I built a 4 track railway. Also, the construction of highways. Construction of new ports. Two of the ports I show in the screenshot below. :) .

New large railway junction. This provides a greater flow of trains
Tropic - 11.png
Tropic - 11.png (231.52 KiB) Viewed 746 times
A major fishing port was built at the beginning of the first decade of the 20th century.
Tropic - 12.png
(349.41 KiB) Not downloaded yet
A new train station near a small town.
Tropic - 13.png
(297.43 KiB) Not downloaded yet
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Built a major port terminal.
Tropic - 14.png
(500.87 KiB) Not downloaded yet
The population of the city Chetbridge greatly increased by the construction of new bus routes.
Tropic - 15.png
(649 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Significantly, almost doubled the population of the city Chenham. the new promenade and parks built.
Tropic - 16.png
(644.93 KiB) Not downloaded yet
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A small town is gradually growing.
Tropic - 17.png
(629.74 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Three-fold increase in the population of the city Slafingfield compared with 1896. Built new hotels, a new beautiful promenade.
Tropic - 18.png
(547.87 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Also has greatly increased the population of the city Pudhall. In the screenshot we see a new promenade. By the way, the embankments shall be built in all the coastal cities and in the future and places for yachts and sailing vessels.
Tropic - 19.png
(605.08 KiB) Not downloaded yet
As usual the link to the save game save game.

I will try to show in the screenshots in the future, new railway stations, ports, junctions and other :)

----
The number of transport at the moment:
- 318 passenger and freight trains
- 375 cars (Buses and trucks trams)
- 54 passenger and cargo ship
Sabret00th
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Sabret00th »

All of this was amazing ! :shock: But the desert depresses me a bit.... :)
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Sabret00th wrote:All of this was amazing ! :shock: But the desert depresses me a bit.... :)
Thank you :D . I just wanted this time to play in the subtropical climate plus desert :) . I noticed that most of the players playing in the temperate and subarctic climates. Moreover, in a moderate even they use the patch with snow.
I plan next time to play in a temperate or subarctic climate.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Hello everyone. I played 13 years of gaming. Now comes the year 1919. There have been many different changes. Built the first airports. Large railway was rebuilt in 4 worthwhile to increase the throughput of trains. I gradually replaces the old transport. Roads are built for all cities in the region. Urban population growth. Increased number of vehicles. Also included information on financial statistics of my company.
Company - 19.02.1919.png
Company - 19.02.1919.png (59.67 KiB) Viewed 746 times
The first airports were built in the cities Chenham and Chetbridge in 1917.
Tropic - 20.png
Tropic - 20.png (378.23 KiB) Viewed 746 times
Tropic - 21.png
Tropic - 21.png (276.1 KiB) Viewed 746 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

These are two coastal towns. They were building new embankments, parks, bus station. Towns has grown in population in comparison with the beginning of the 20th century.
Tropic - 22.png
Tropic - 22.png (445.01 KiB) Viewed 746 times
Tropic - 23.png
(502.22 KiB) Not downloaded yet
This town built a new motorway.
Tropic - 24.png
(615.72 KiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

This large railway junction was upgraded. In the early 20th century there was serious congestion, in this regard, I decided to upgrade. Now the movement is good, no problem.
Tropic - 26.png
(375.81 KiB) Not downloaded yet
This major metropolis Darnley. Built two railway stations
Tropic - 27.png
(628.84 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Just decided to show the development of the city Pudhall.
Tropic - 28.png
(664.5 KiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

City view Dinhill City. Construction of a new berth for ships.
Tropic - 29.png
(546.48 KiB) Not downloaded yet
The City Chendwood.
Tropic - 25.png
(578.47 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Mechanical plant.
Tropic - 30.png
(412.24 KiB) Not downloaded yet
As usual the link to the save game.

In the future I will build new airports, to modify the railroad. Also going to equip the city parks, the quays and ports. :)
Who cares, look at the save my changes :wink: .
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

It took another 6 years. Built new airports in some major cities. At the end of 1926 10 airports. Already have one small subway line between two airports. I have not yet mastered animated screenshots, so as usual static show :)

First, information about the company.
Company info_1 10.11.1926.png
Company info_1 10.11.1926.png (51.12 KiB) Viewed 746 times
Company info_2 10.11.1926.png
(147.04 KiB) Not downloaded yet
From the screenshots you can see that the value of the company increases every year, also uvelichivaetsja the amount of transported goods, but the cost of transportation of different goods amenities. With the schedule not to end I have figured out.
The number of vehicles increased. Were bought new trains - about one hundred, among which 3 are electric trains and 19 new aircraft, replaced the entire fleet of freight and passenger vehicles. Every year increases the total profit. Although on charts profit falls at times. This is caused by different factors - the replacement of worn-out transport, congestion on the railway near interchanges and stations. Currently, congestion is not observed almost.

And the network map.
Map network 10.11.1926.png
Map network 10.11.1926.png (53.78 KiB) Viewed 746 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

I looked like your screenshots show other players and also decided to show more information.
For example, here is a list of used transport to 1926.
Trains.png
Trains.png (21.38 KiB) Viewed 2926 times
Vehicles.png
Vehicles.png (35.53 KiB) Viewed 2926 times
Ships.png
Ships.png (35.03 KiB) Viewed 2926 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Aircraft.png
Aircraft.png (6.52 KiB) Viewed 2925 times
Grew total population of the region.
Population.png
Population.png (23.77 KiB) Viewed 2925 times
As you can see from the screenshot, only the population in almost half of cities has reached thousands. This is because not all cities is carried out dostavka necessary goods for the population growth.
And some screenshots from the game :)

One of the railway junctions, connecting the city's various enterprises - mines, farms, ports, factories, and other.
Tropic - 31.png
Tropic - 31.png (392.04 KiB) Viewed 746 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Port for receiving equipment at the mine and port for receiving sand to metallurgical plant.
Tropic - 32.png
Tropic - 32.png (407.31 KiB) Viewed 746 times
View of the city Windham
Tropic - 33.png
(532.2 KiB) Not downloaded yet
The new airport near the metropolis.
Tropic - 34.png
(710.27 KiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

The train station in a small town.
Tropic - 35.png
Tropic - 35.png (284.27 KiB) Viewed 746 times
A large railway station. The population of these two towns is not increasing, so there needed goods.
Tropic - 36.png
(491.96 KiB) Not downloaded yet
I want to show this city. Launched new bus routes. The city is growing.
Tropic - 37.png
(589.53 KiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

And the last three screenshots. :)
I show further changes in three major cities - Chetbridge, Chenham and Nedingbury. As you can see, there are electricity, railway road, there was traffic lights at intersections, bought new vehicles. launched new bus routes.
Tropic - 38.png
(659.78 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Tropic - 39.png
(649.95 KiB) Not downloaded yet
View of a coastal town. Here, too, built a new airport, a new waterfront, park and port.
Tropic - 40.png
(654.04 KiB) Not downloaded yet

If you are interested to see the changes network, download save game. :)
Here is the link to the save game
S-Transport
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by S-Transport »

Nice pictures!
Greetings, S-Transport
My pictures
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

S-Transport wrote:Nice pictures!
Thank You, S-Transport :) .
Here are two screenshot of the game. I decided to show places of recreation for urban residents.
Tropic - 41.png
(479.94 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Tropic - 42.png
(692.98 KiB) Not downloaded yet
By decision of the government of cities was decided on the construction of the promenade, beaches and parks. Urban residents were very happy.
S-Transport
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by S-Transport »

Are there really two bridges and two tunnels needed?

But nice pictures anyway.
Greetings, S-Transport
My pictures
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

I did it for the future, try to make more realistic the road junction. In the future will be launched a large number of transport between cities. The transport will go over bridges and through tunnels. I'll see how it can be implemented.
DanMacK
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by DanMacK »

Loving the screenshots :D

What Road Veh set is that BTW?

Return to “Screenshots”