OTTD screenshots from Klaasgras

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Klaasgras
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: OTTD screenshots from Klaasgras

Post by Klaasgras »

More:
Attachments
SNCF, 20 Mei 1922.png
The line to Le Havre has been electrified using 600V on a third rail. EMU's are now providing a frequent stopping service from Paris to Le Havre. In the near future, more lines in the North-East wil be electrified with third rail.
(233.77 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
SNCF, 21 Jun 1922.png
Givors, just south of Lyon. After a small test project in Paris (transfering mail between 2 mail stations) this is the first major overhead wire electrification. 2 electric engines have been build in order to test this new system.
(280.66 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
Here, take a look a my screenshot thread: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=59701
Klaasgras
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Klaasgras »

Moaaaar
Attachments
SNCF, 14 Okt 1926.png
Melun, one of the most busiest stations on the network. 42 passenger trains stop here, going to Clermont-Ferrand, Dijon and even to Marseille! It is an important hub, because passenger travelling to the South, West and North West have to change here. There is also lots of freight traffic.
(188.79 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
SNCF, 15 Nov 1926.png
Belfort. Not much going on really. You can see a train from Paris to Mulhouse, and one from Belfort to Nancy and a coal train just started it´s trip to Paris.
(307.8 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
SNCF, 24 Nov 1926.png
Overview of company locomotives. There are also 42 Metro-Cammel EMU´s.
(185.19 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
Here, take a look a my screenshot thread: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=59701
Klaasgras
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Klaasgras »

Moaaar from my current French game. I think this is my biggest game ever. SNCF now has 433 trains including over a 100 freight trains. There are also 212 road vehicles, 12 ships and 9 aircaft. As you can see on the map, most of the country is covered, only lacking some parts in the south, but these will be built soon. Most of the trains are TER trains (Transport Express Régional). Long distance non-stopping seervice are called ICTER and run between Paris-Lyon, Paris-Strasbourg, Paris-Brest and Lyon-Strasbourg. Intercités are the long distance services that only stop at major stations. For now, they run at Paris - Clermont-Ferrand, Paris-Orleans-Tours, Paris-Orleans-Limoges-Toulouse, Paris-Nantes, Paris-Bruxelles, Paris-Le Havre and Nantes-Bordeaux.

Enjoy the screens!
Attachments
SNCF, 6 Dec 1934.png
The map
(78.71 KiB) Downloaded 4 times
SNCF, 22 Jan 1935.png
Dijon
(300.38 KiB) Downloaded 4 times
SNCF, 26 Jan 1935.png
Montbrison, a small village between Lyon and Clermont-Ferrand
(295.48 KiB) Downloaded 4 times
Phreeze
Director
Director

Post by Phreeze »

very nice shots, can you post the GRfs used ? i like those buildings in Dijon, of which grf are they part of ?

(and btw: how do you display the "time" in the date ? couldn't find sth about this, but have seen it on many screenshots)
TinyMusic
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by TinyMusic »

Phreeze wrote:very nice shots, can you post the GRfs used ? i like those buildings in Dijon, of which grf are they part of ?
Swedish Houses Set.
Phreeze wrote:(and btw: how do you display the "time" in the date ? couldn't find sth about this, but have seen it on many screenshots)
If you are using a patch pack that includes the departure boards, go to "Advanced Settings", go to "Interface", and enable "Show time in minutes rather than days".
Formerly known as UseYourIllusion.
Java Scenario Found Here - Version 2 out
[tweɪ̂ pû tɕʰì wɔ̀ mǐlɤ lû tɕʰìŋ nì pɑ́ŋmɑ̌ŋ]
Klaasgras
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Klaasgras »

Had to quit playing the French map, laptop could not take it anymore.

So Iceland it is.
Attachments
Great Iceland Railway, 17 Nov 1959.png
For decades, cows were transported by train to de Reykjavík Food factory. However, this was not really economical due to the low speedand old cars, so now the tracks have been lifted and the transport is carried out by trucks.
(131.67 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
Great Iceland Railway, 22 Dec 1959#1.png
In this country, there are more trees then people. However, a lot of remote villages are accessible by rail. Most of the times, only because there is also freight traffic.
(273.6 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
Great Iceland Railway, 2 Jan 1960.png
Almost all passenger servicves are diesel-hauled...except for one. Between Reykjavík and Akureyri, trains use a 4-8-4 Northern to get to their destination.
(257.12 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
Klaasgras
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Klaasgras »

It's been a while, but I still play :D I discovered Finnish trains recently and saw how beautifull they are. Because we also have a Finnish train set for OTTD, I decided to do a Finnish game. Starting in 1930, I have a nice company which is about to replace al steam engines. I play on the Fjell og Vagnet map but I modified it a bit.
Attachments
Valtion Rautatiet, 27 Mrt 1961.png
The area around the biggest city; Helsinki. Major changes will happen in the comming years.
(4.21 MiB) Downloaded 3 times
Valtion Rautatiet, 1 Apr 1961.png
Kokkola and Pietarsaari are twin cities and together with Helsinki they are good for 2/3 of the map population.
(4.86 MiB) Downloaded 3 times
Valtion Rautatiet, 18 Mrt 1961.png
Typical scene at Varkaus with with regional trains and a wood train.
(315.27 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA »

Very nice shots! Also can You point out what version of Finnish rails are You using? I seems to like them very much, but I cant get those track to work with the current version. Is there been a change in sprites in some point?
Klaasgras
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Klaasgras »

Sorry for the late reply ISA, but I was on holiday with my girlfriend. The version in the screens is 0.5.1
Attachments
Valtion Rautatiet, 31 Mei 1969.png
Tampere. An Hr1 pulls a train to Varkaus. Some other trains can also been seen.
(278.38 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
Valtion Rautatiet, 9 Jun 1969.png
Espoo. The commuter trains around Helsinki still use Pr1 tank engines. All these lines will be electrified the comming years.
(211.72 KiB) Downloaded 2 times

Return to “Screenshots”