[OTTD] Loclahost's random screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
loclahost
Engineer
Engineer

[OTTD] Loclahost's random screenshots

Post by loclahost »

First shot at my own screenshot thread. Starting of with an end to en rail journey through my current map.
Attachments
We start our journey in the city of Neuchâtel, boarding an DB/BR 218 with regional caoches bound for Kriens. Neuchâtel is the largest city on this map with rail, highway, boat and plane connections.
We start our journey in the city of Neuchâtel, boarding an DB/BR 218 with regional caoches bound for Kriens. Neuchâtel is the largest city on this map with rail, highway, boat and plane connections.
Neuchâtel Transport, 13th May 1992.png (105.71 KiB) Viewed 2280 times
Arrival in Kriens. Kriens is a large town in the middle of the map which beside from the coal mine also has the second larges oil port (there are only two, so it is not that hard ;) )
Arrival in Kriens. Kriens is a large town in the middle of the map which beside from the coal mine also has the second larges oil port (there are only two, so it is not that hard ;) )
Neuchâtel Transport, 3rd Jul 1992.png (77.71 KiB) Viewed 2280 times
In Kriens we switch to a DB/BR 628 bound for Thalwil
In Kriens we switch to a DB/BR 628 bound for Thalwil
Neuchâtel Transport, 4th Aug 1992.png (96.49 KiB) Viewed 2280 times
loclahost
Engineer
Engineer

Re: [OTTD] Loclahost's random screenshots

Post by loclahost »

Next step will be electrification of some of the lines. I think i'll keep as much of the freight as possible unelectrified though.
Attachments
In Thalwil we once again change train for the last leg of our journey, this time to a DB/BR 218 with intercity coaches. Thalwil sees a lot of freight and the station can get quite buisy at times since this is the steepest part of the line. Some freight trains have to use three DB/BR 218 to be able to tackle these slopes.
In Thalwil we once again change train for the last leg of our journey, this time to a DB/BR 218 with intercity coaches. Thalwil sees a lot of freight and the station can get quite buisy at times since this is the steepest part of the line. Some freight trains have to use three DB/BR 218 to be able to tackle these slopes.
Neuchâtel Transport, 25th Oct 1992.png (101.08 KiB) Viewed 2278 times
Close to Agen the train passes the only refinery on the map.
Close to Agen the train passes the only refinery on the map.
Neuchâtel Transport, 2nd Dec 1992.png (79.59 KiB) Viewed 2278 times
Finally we reach the city of Agen. Agen is the only other city with an airport so if you're tired of watching the mountains and small lakes roll by you can always take a plane back.
Finally we reach the city of Agen. Agen is the only other city with an airport so if you're tired of watching the mountains and small lakes roll by you can always take a plane back.
Neuchâtel Transport, 21st Dec 1992.png (93.27 KiB) Viewed 2278 times
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot »

Nice Shots Mate.
Seeker
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Seeker »

Like the shots :) but I think I would have taken the plane, there was too many changes for me and when I have to change train on a journey I somehow always manage to miss the connection :roll:
TT-Screenshot Of The Month - December 2013 (Winner)
loclahost
Engineer
Engineer

Post by loclahost »

Since I seem to have stumbled upon my old (and never very active) screenshot thread, I take the opportunity to post some screens from my latest game: Tåpsvik Transport. The map is basically a bunch of islands with one larger island in the middle.
Attachments
Tåpsvik, the largest city, has intercity connections to all larger towns on the main island. It is also the hub of engineering and farm supplies for all islands.
Tåpsvik, the largest city, has intercity connections to all larger towns on the main island. It is also the hub of engineering and farm supplies for all islands.
Tåpsvik Transport, 9th Aug 1992.png (1.25 MiB) Viewed 199 times
Spruskudde, where the mainline splits in two, was previously the main bottleneck on the double track mainline with all passenger trains blocking the station. The new, sunken freight yard has solved that problem nicely.
Spruskudde, where the mainline splits in two, was previously the main bottleneck on the double track mainline with all passenger trains blocking the station. The new, sunken freight yard has solved that problem nicely.
Tåpsvik Transport, 22nd Sep 1992.png (890.39 KiB) Viewed 199 times
Lilla spånghättan is the end of the double track mainline and a town heavily dominated by industries. The stockyard is the largest producer of food throughout the islands and the aluminum plant is the sole supplier to the engineering and farm supplies industries in Tåpsvik
Lilla spånghättan is the end of the double track mainline and a town heavily dominated by industries. The stockyard is the largest producer of food throughout the islands and the aluminum plant is the sole supplier to the engineering and farm supplies industries in Tåpsvik
Tåpsvik Transport, 22nd Sep 1992#1.png (762.79 KiB) Viewed 199 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Very good screenshots :) .
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017

Return to “Screenshots”