OTTD Romazoon's screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Kevo00
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: OTTD Romazoon's screenshots

Post by Kevo00 »

Very nice shots. I like the 'low density' feel you've managed to achieve in that urban area.
Pyoro
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Pyoro »

Where are those "wall" objects from? Retaining walls? Slope fixations? Something like that. They're in 1.1. and 1.3. Don't think I've seen those before.
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

Pyoro : I think they are coming with the Infra lights and gantries new object.

You need to go to Simuscape to get the "FULL" version, on banana you will only get 1/3 !!!!! of it....

btw i actually fail to understand why it s in 3 parts....as newgrf number limit is already so easily reached.
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

romazoon wrote:Pyoro : I think they are coming with the Infra lights and gantries new object. You need to go to Simuscape to get the "FULL" version, on banana you will only get 1/3 !!!!! of it.... btw i actually fail to understand why it s in 3 parts....as newgrf number limit is already so easily reached.
I'm going to guess compatability with TTDPatch.
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

STD wrote:Show the list of the used files, I want to see their order.
here is the full list
newgrflist - infrasharing game.png
(135.4 KiB) Downloaded 4 times

here is a minimap with ownings per company and relief on
Infrasharing server Screen 1.4 (minimap).png
(135.43 KiB) Downloaded 4 times

Here is a screen of Tesetna (prevously seen in 1.3), now having a freight station and a new (long) intercity train station
Infrasharing Server Screen 1.5.png
(8.37 MiB) Downloaded 4 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Thank you, romazoon. In my next game I will try to use the same attached files. Wonderful work you have done on building its network. My compliments :)) .

I started playing in another scenario - Cuba (tropics). The content of the game is so called - Cuba (1.0). However I play in a single game :)
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

here are three more, some progress is going on around Tesetna and some random interesting places
Attachments
Infrasharing Server Screen 1.6.png
Tesetna is getting more and more infrastructure
(8.35 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
Infrasharing Server Screen 1.7.png
a Oil Terminal, oil is being taken to the refinery by trains wich come back with gasoline for the ships ;) (producing supplies for the oilrigs)
(1.7 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
Infrasharing Server Screen 1.8.png
A bauxite line from Oliy, connected to Tin's network
(8.2 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
S-Transport
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by S-Transport »

Very nice!
Greetings, S-Transport
My pictures
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

playing a bit of Cindini is always a good recipe for some nice screenies :)

here is a few ;)
Attachments
SMRT Sinzia Mass Rapid Transit, 17 Sep 2048.png
Tonelapays
(2.39 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Société Ferroviaire des Colons, 5 Oct 2048.png
Prince de Paix
(2.18 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Société Ferroviaire des Colons, 8 Déc 2048.png
Tribuville
(646.86 KiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Your shots of the game are gorgeous, I especially liked the beach area, Bicycle paths, train stations.I am really impressed. :bow:
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
tazzy
Engineer
Engineer

Post by tazzy »

Love the ferry terminal!
tasmania devil.
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot »

Looking good Roma, I never want to touch the Cindini maps for fear of ruining them, but you make the map look so much better.
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

Hi guys thanks for the previous comments.

I started recently a new solo game, using JGR's patchpack with a daylenght x5. I use the Polish map scenario made by McZapkie, so a 2048x2048 map with realistic placement of towns, and rather lots and large river, a very very nice scenario i must say (for who likes to play maps of real place).

I will intend to build the entire Polish network and also any of the network connected to it in the neighbouring countries. I will allow me to not totally respect what exists in reality, but i will try to keep it near from what is existing.

For the matter of newgrfs, well the list is insanely long : but basically in use are : the polish buildings+swedish house+ECS houses, ECS vectors indutries, a few different trains, rvs, trams, ships, planes, stations, newobjects grfs

And as a cherry on the top, there is a towngrowth script wich i setted on "hard" to make sure the small town don t grow too big, and to force me developing the industries in order to develop the "cities".

So now let s hope i don t get bored to fast of that game and manage to make a nice serie of screenie.
Attachments
Polska Rail, 7 Fév 1920.png
It's 1920 and Polska Rail started its operation 2 years ago now in the industrial region of Katowice and Gliwice
(244.11 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Polska Rail, 15 Fév 1920#1.png
a larger view on the region where Polska Rail already layed rails and launched some services. (very big, might take a while to open)
(11.33 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Polska Rail, 20 Avr 1923.png
3 years later, it was time for the company to expand until Wroclaw, where the company would gain an easy access to a powerplant needing coal, a vehicule factory near by, and some farms near the new layed tracks.
(149.53 KiB) Not downloaded yet
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

3 more
Attachments
Polska Rail, 22 Avr 1923.png
Katowice area after 3 years of service is not much growing, but it s now just a matter of time as a factory was put in service to produce the needed goods, and a brewery started to deliver the precious and valuable booze wich help growng towns.
(4.07 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Polska Rail, 5 Sep 1925.png
a map from 1925 show some progress in the southern part of Wroclaw with some lines going toward the Czech Republic border via some snowy mountains. Zloty slosk furnish gold from a mine, and Ladek Zdroj is a water source furnishing water to the people (cause booze alone would make them sick, right ? ). Nysa is also relatively important as it s home of the Meat packing factory where i deliver the newly connected farms located right near Opole.
(152.95 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Polska Rail, 29 Oct 1926.png
Dabrowa Gornicza is home of a mine and a steell mill, making it easy for me. Company decided to buy some tractor hauled trailers to move the coal, and bought a locomotive to pick up the Iron from the mine located higher on the line. Steel produced here is sended to the car factory located in Jelcz.
(1.29 MiB) Not downloaded yet
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

3 more
Attachments
Polska Rail, 18 Aoû 1940.png
after 20 years of rather slow (given that i use a dalenght x5) but continuous expansion, the netwokr now look like this. going from Rzeszow(and Krosno) on the east, to Wroclaw on the west (and Waldbrzych). also Opava on the south.
(169.15 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Polska Rail, 18 Aoû 1940#2.png
a view on Wroclaw and Jelcz's vehicule factory
(3.78 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Polska Rail, 20 Aoû 1940.png
a view on Opole, note the yard where train can turn around and use the bridge (many freight train coming from the upper right are going to the upper left tracks leading to the car factory with a single track and a few bypass, hence the need of a yard able to keep the trains waiting without blocking the station entry.
(1.22 MiB) Not downloaded yet
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

3 more and last for today.

for the one wondering : i use mostly the A3/5 steam locomotive imported from switzerland, some dmus and railcars imported from the netherlands, a few polish Ok1 steamer. and various wagons but from switzerland mostly so far.
Attachments
Polska Rail, 29 Aoû 1940.png
Katowice area have grown quite a bit in 20 years of service. a few yard became necessary with the increase of traffic from freight trains (dabrowa steel mill and mine, chorzow factory).
(5.32 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Polska Rail, 29 Aoû 1940#1.png
This is Krakow, growing very slowly...apparently the cider i deliver doesn t help much, but well it s still growing, so all will be fine.
(4.16 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Polska Rail, 4 Mar 1941.png
And this is Walbrzych, located a bit up in the mountains, having a coal mine and home of a splendid casttle (wich i would serve if i had not provoked a bug by adding newgrfs in an existing scenario-> no tourist are produced in my towns)
(1.17 MiB) Not downloaded yet
S-Transport
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by S-Transport »

Nice pictures!
Greetings, S-Transport
My pictures
Mizari
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Mizari »

Didn't ECS use to bug out on maps with daylength over 1?
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

no bugs at all with "this particular" daylenght and ECS ;) industries work as expected.
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

Poland is growing !
Attachments
Polska Rail, 7 Mar 1942.png
a map showing some progress with a connection to Lodz.
(326.2 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Polska Rail, 25 Fév 1951#1.png
ten years after the line to Warsaw was also completed.
(207.32 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Polska Rail, 19 Mai 1952.png
on 19th of may 1952, 65 people died in a collision of three trains, a slow freight collided with an express gold train at a crossing for unknow reasons as the two drivers are dead, what is sure is that it caused a signal disfunction and an express passenger train went straight into the crashed wagons resulting in a much higher death toll.
(430.22 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Return to “Screenshots”