Mountain Railroads

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
YNM
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Mountain Railroads

Post by YNM »

Some screenshot from my latest game, which is quite mountainous at some parts...
Spörkboda Transport, 3rd Dec 1924.png
Most bizarre mountain pass. Few revenue sources yet cramped slopes... Hence why the tunnels.
(555.65 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
Spörkboda Transport, 3rd Dec 1924#1.png
A junction in the mountains. Complete with pass through lines in tunnels. Not frequently used anymore though, but a good thing to have I guess ?
(2.5 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
Spörkboda Transport, 3rd Dec 1924#2.png
Tallest mountain pass (more like mountain-following route I guess ?) in-game. Minimum terraforming until later in-game. That village on the snow only part started without any buildings...
(1.93 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
YNM = yoursNotMine - Don't get it ?
「ヨーッスノットマイン」もと申します。
Emperor Jake
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Jake »

Check out my NetTrans map. Very mountainous, also densely packed with cities and industries and a nice challenge to build functioning rail networks in. There is also heavy use of ships to transport large amounts of cargo, and some interesting canal setups.

Some samples:
When you're high up in the mountains, the last thing you expect is going under a ship
When you're high up in the mountains, the last thing you expect is going under a ship
NetTrans32.PNG (167.78 KiB) Viewed 1135 times
Interchanges

More interchanges
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Looks fabulous. My respects to you, Emperor Jake :D
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017

Return to “Screenshots”